MBT

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2012 at 12:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal has become a terrible place to work if you are in sales. Turnover keeps growing and management couldn't care less it seems. i am waiting for my offer letter, too, as I can't wait to get out of here. And I've been here less than 2 years! what a mistake I made coming here-at least I'm getting out with many years ahead of me working for far better companies. Companies that will not screw their people out of commissions like Cardinal did to all of us and blaming it on "MBT"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CardinalHealth just upgraded again.....Anyone care to comment on how good, or bad the upgrade was. Did you folks get any training?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upgraded to what?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From poop to shit

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on folks, we need to something to take to the investor meetings, to show that leadership at CardinalHealth needs to be pruned......as I recall, when they first rolled out MBT, they told their investor community that all was well with MBT, when in fact, it was going down faster than the Titanic did on her maiden voyage. Now it appears that this company has come full circle!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so how did this mbt thing work out for all you cardinal drones?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty well for Inacker...he's running the show.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Inacker is one of the good ones...sorry to say the comps are weak.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^ right this is why he keeps getting shuffled like all the other protected crony YES men, he has the "Shit Touch"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will we hear from GB tomorrow as to percentage added to 401k? Any guesses? 1.5% is mine; pretty weak in spite of a very good year. but we know Cardinal and how frugal they can be........

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fixed it for you

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So quiet, anyone left over at the Cardinal Caverns?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just the same a-holes who participated in inbreeding orgies and made this company the great joke that it is today.