Coolest Managers ever while at Santarus

Discussion in 'Santarus' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2014 at 1:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What??? Troy never took you to play golf at the country club? You must really suck at golf, so he didn't want to play with you. That dude can crash it on the course, bear that is..... Dude would crush a 6 pack on the 1st nine....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He could pop those six packs with some Zegerid alright! C'mon Trinions, you know what I am talking about. Don't act like you didn't kiss butt and give him some of your Zegerid samples.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is it a crime for a team to actually like each other? Troy and Chris Morton made the Dallas team feel like a work family. The worst part is that we all knew we had it good, which is why this Salix transition has been so rough. Troy is a great manager and really cares about his people. Give the guy a break.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohio Santarus rep here. Now you can narrow it down. I don't get the bashing of Troy. The guy has always been a help for us. Seems like a great guy. Always seeks me out at meetings to say hi. And who is the jerk off that keeps bashing Nichole....what a pussy you are. She's such a nice lady. And I know for a fact, that girl could beat your ass! Hopefully Gerry will do another start up and we can get out of here!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

By the GALLON!

He's trying to check all of the boxes and fly below the radar - wouldn't you if you had a baby on the way? Trying to fit in with all of the "Stepford/Salix Managers"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ST is the worst manager.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, you must be the ass wipe that she fired. Are you still a fucking lunatic?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi ST.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pearlstein? Bahahah what a joke. They should have kept Andy instead.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please do not post anything about her. She has issues.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How bout the one who banged a few reps?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hop on the hhooooooooeeeee train

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of them at santarus back in the beginning

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is she she doing now

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

D.R was the best manager

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DR in Cleveland....the absolute best. Total class.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many of you actually get Troy to call you back? Yeah that is what I thought. Real helpful alright. Trust me, he is riding this wave out and laying low. He can "fake" the job duties as he says while he is looking to play golf or get back home and pop some more Zegerid samples. Anyway, I think he should be demoted to being a rep again so he can actually have some accountability.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Andy deserved to stay but this place would have crushed his spirit. He never would have been happy. Andy is a free spirit. They don't get that at Salix. They would have forced him out. I would have hated to see them beat him down. Better off now trust me. He told me so.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moved on to a great position. Really stepped in it. Disgusts me to say. When good things happen to immoral people.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fouad Kouch is the greatest human being of all time..,,