Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing is for certain, they will have less reps in September than they had in August.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can u elaborate more? Are there more reps quitting? Also what's going on with SF and Seattle territories?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No we can't answer your questions

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aw C'mon! Please........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run, don't walk.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is CW to work for?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many Lal patients have been identified so far? Is this going to be a successful launch or will this fall flat before drug gets approved?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my how Bold the moles for hire have gotten. Competitors brand teams, you monitor CP closely, are you reading these threads? Great research. Valid sources form CP. Not. They make the entire industry look even more lame.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a potential candidate, I would hope that someone would be truthful about the prospects of working here. Management probably won't be honest. I certainly would pay it forward if someone provided some insight.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Dallas rep just quit. The recent attrition with this 12 person sales force should give you some insight into the company culture.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12 person sales force. Who's this moron? Competitors, I hope you monitor closely and see what kind of interview your high level, well connected, research-moles-for-hire spin this shiz dit into.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to know the exact size of the sales group with an attrition rate that is sky high. What one can accurately deduce is that this is a lousy place to land.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a good place to be. Management leaves you alone and treats you like an adult. A few have left but they were not used to the orphan drug market. Patients can be difficult to find.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that were the case they would not be hemorrhaging sales folks. These are usually the kind of opportunities that folks covet, not run away from.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pay it forward?BS. If you need to now and have the qualification to ask, then hit us up on Linked in. anonymous CP posters are mostly CI moles for hire, playing all coy and needy. Not Buying your Bullshit for your own profit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. I'm one of those who was fired. Looking back it was one of the best things that could have happened to me. I worked hard and smart. Put in very long hours and extensive travel. Got every appointment and presentation anyone could have wanted. Started screening trials at key accounts. Yet, the CEO was an ass to me from day one. The company culture was dictated by the CEO, who has a huge ego and demands ass kissing. This is an awful place to work, and patients are not out there to find in the US. You can do all the right things, be a team player, excel at your work, and be fired in a phone call without any warning or severance. Do not accept a position on this sales team. That's the honest truth, and the last I will say. Ask how many have quit, how many have been fired, and why. I stand 100% behind the exceptional quality of my contributions, but politics and the whims of an erratic, egomaniacal CEO cost me my job. Thank God I am no longer there.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought these guys didn't have any products on the market yet (?). What metrics are they demanding of you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreciate the honest post. Hope you've found greener pastures.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear stories like this a lot about this company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and happens in a lot of industries. Individuals that work for these companies cause these type of problems.