calls before 9am and after 4pm

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2014 at 11:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok...what's the deal...some regions are doing this and others are not..some districts are requiring a sample before 9am...couldn't this be seen as quid pro quo.....hmmmm....does hr know about this....maybe those I th he southwest region should stand up and say something...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's the canary in the coal mine perhaps that more is to come

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding! Heaven forbid that you may have to actually do work, this is where pharma reps get their reputation!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I hadn't seen them forever, now they're starting to come in again. They only drop by so they can get a sig at 8 or 4."

Said an easy to see GI in the Southwest

Hope this Helps!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Makes you an All Star, like me!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what happens when you put people in charge of sales monitoring that HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE! Why do they keep rewarding failure with promotion? If you think a signature at 8:25 or 4:45 is more valuable than any other time of day you are A COMPLETE MORON!!

But keep hiding behind your desk because you were never a good rep, manger, or human being for that matter. You're just a dick.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I try to get to my first office by 8-8:15. Sometime with traffic I may not get their til 8:30 or 8:45. When that happens I work later and search for offices that are open til 5-5:30. If I can't find a office open at that time, I start earlier the next day thatway, I make up for it and it helps my sells. My boyfriend thinks that's why my offices and DM love me. I always go above and beyond to increase my sells.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can we look up the calls our teammates (Yes Quintiles Reps) are making? If DM's can see the activity date/time, why can't the reps? I have no way of finding a single screen shot in i-engage that shows date and time of my footprint members calls. Anybody know how? Do share, thanks - frustrated in Florida.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry about us. Worry about making you're own calls. I bet I know who you are so don't start crap. Get your big butt to work.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Divert attention by blaming your co workers is a classic strategy that works when you're the one under performing rm's are too dumb to figure it out

Bravo

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like a buch of wieners! So sorry you might have to put in a full days work!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey! I need to drop my kids off at 9am and pick them up at 4pm. I cannot be driving to any office for 8am or 4pm. i never have and never will.

Go Bama! :)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this is why real sales positions state "pharma reps need not apply"

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't worked a full day in so long that I can't remember the last time I did work a full day!I don't plan on starting now! And, I won't get a sig at 8:45 or 4:45 each and every day. I have a second business which I work DURING my day, so I will be able to get early/late sigs on some days. My key to survival is being the best damn ass kisser I can possibly be!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even kissing ass won't help you - layoff decisions are not up to DM's, and your performance has nothing to do with whether you stay or go. Just jam those calls in and your the same as a high octane overtime working maniac on the same team. Funny thing is, the hard working maniac will probably be the one to get laid off.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SOOOOOO True. Why really try? They care not about reps.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Alabama almost got their clock cleaned by WV!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nailed it. Exactly why everyone in this business doesn't go the extra mile. Simple really, it's called the law of diminishing returns. You would be a damn fool to do anything other than the minimum requirements as their are no rewards or built up equity one can amass as a rep.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am calling on emergency clinics today so I can be an All Star!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do that if you go above and beyond a fat person will accuse you of making fake calls