Who else is leaving?

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but Kim hasn't been with Akorn for 5+ years and she also did not write that earlier post. Idiot.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is total BS.

1-Raj, Bruce and Brett all know why all reps leave without having to ask any of them.....the money is poor. Much worse than is outlined during the interview/hiring process. And it gets worse every year. So there is no reason to ask or conduct any exit interviews.
    2-Management does not have to "reach out" to find out what people feel about the company. They can review last years company survey that was so widely critical of the upper management attitudes to all of the employees that the results of the survey were never revealed. Let's see if another survey is conducted this fall. NOT.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up already...The Ophthalmic & Acute Reps who have left in the past year are lucky to have found something better. Raj & Bruce are just trying to keep the stock price high so when the best suitor comes around, the stock price will soar and they will make the $$$$ while every other employee including the salesforce will be on the umemployment line.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

company will never gain superstar reps and commitments if they do not pay higher than 55K plus bonus.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen and no matter what we say on CP, Raj & Bruce will never change. The writing is on the wall and soon they will only have non-experienced/tenured college grads to sell their products.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares if Wes leaves....His attitude stinks and he wasn't breaking any sales records this year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Jason, you really need to stay off this site. Your absolute contempt for your co-workers is reprehensible. Akorn would be a better place without YOU!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow.
    You're right.
    Wes was not breaking any sales records this year. He broke them LAST year.

It was Leslie who was breaking sales records THIS year and she quit the week before Wes.

You have a great attitude for keeping your best reps Mr. Management asshole.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waaaaah....No one cares, just get out to work and sell products.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope your next baby is stillborn or a major r***** just like you Jason.

If you are so wonderful, why are you not running this company instead of just licking the expense boots of how wonderful your next free meal will be.

You are a waste of this company and no threat to any other.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You typed or spoke this like you either had a speech impediment or you were Raj's illeagle Indian house keeper. But you got your point across. Hats off to Wes and anyone else getting out of this mess.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude....really over the line.
    PS. could have done without the whole thing.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta tell you time for you to go. The personal attacks are real cowardly and so unprofessional. I really hope that you are not a current employee as I would hope I did not work with someone with the morals that you have. If you are a current employee please feel free to visit Raj's corner office and have a chat. But that is right you do not have the balls to do that. You have to whine and post things that are nothing but a bunch of crap. Wishing something like that on a child. You are really one sick person and I can say as a current employee please do us all a favor and get out. We really do not like your type. You really are such an asshole!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma is a boomerang.
    Think about it......

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, here we are again! Where the hell are the Q2 Bonus Checks?! It's September!! These checks should have been paid in August! 2 months after the end of the quarter is standard!! These delays are f@cked up! We're NOT VENDORS, Raj!! You can't put us off 30-60-90 days like we're on credit terms!! I have 5 resumes out, and 2 call-backs... today and tomorrow. I'm out of here as soon as I possibly can!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you say now Jason? Stop drinking the Akorn koolaid and come back to reality..

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what team you are on but payouts were 8/15. Sucks to be you

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ophthalmic was paid later due to commissions being paid on via outsourced Rx data.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do us all a favor and just quit already!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And another Acute care rep is gone. That makes 3 in the last month.