Compound creams?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2012 at 10:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know about the creams in other countries? Say Dubai, London, Paris, etc.. is this something just done in the USA or is there possibilities to do it in other countries?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know about express+ out of Fla?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is the usual percentage a salesperson should expect when selling compound creams

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we are small NJ compounding pharmacy and looking for a billing consultant who can show us how to do compounding creams billing correctly. This also might be good for people already working for the compounding pharmacy as a quick additional income. Please email us: n2v at outlook dot com

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Whom It May Concern:

I know many compounding pharmacies have gotten shut down over the past year or so. Are there any sales teams out there that need a compounding pharmacy? If so please post your contact e-mail below.

Thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no email?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was working as a verifier for compound cream company, or 3rd party and am looking to work independently. Are there any recommendations of companies I could start with?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep! there has been a ton of negative changes for those that have made extra money on the side with pain creams. I have noticed alot of very biased / none sense information here too! Let me tell you what I have seen first hand, then people can decide for themselves:

- First, it was very easy and very profitable. I know 5 or 6 guys personally that have made good money over the last year or two. Everything from pain cream to scar cream to nasal cream - even migraine cream. BTW, it is true that some people made hundreds of thousands of dollars A MONTH! No use arguing about it.

- Not all good things last forever! The Achilles heal of these programs where insurance payees. They were in negotiated positions and had to pay a TON of money for rather garden variety medications that did not cost much to make - thus, huge profits. However, ESI and CareMark figured out that pharmacies pushing high sales were soft on COLLECTING co-pays. We are now in month 8 of audits and re-certification. Most of the big pharmacies that were making fortunes have tried coupons / forgiveness programs / and other devises ... but, most of these companies are tied up in audits facing huge charge back possibilities, or out of the insurance game altogether. Some of the small operations are still functioning as if nothing has happened.

- If a pharmacy collects co pays properly (meaning make less money), there is still life to many high paying insurance compounds. But, its not like it used to be!

- All the in office dispensing strategies have fallen to the same fate BTW.

- There is a silver line in workers compensation pain creams, however. I saw the writing on the wall 6 months ago and started building workers comp biz. It sucks because collecting takes time, but once the income flows start, it is just as good as the good old days with PPO pain creams. send questions and I will answer rivardco@ yahoo . com The other good point about this program is that the docs that use this medication, use a lot of it. So, there are no small accounts.

These are not available in every state BTW. I spend most of my time in Florida and Illinois now because reimbursements are high and collection times fast. I don't know what the rest of the double dippers are doing? I hear some people are testing DNA testing. I don't see anything on the horizon as universally profitable as the PPO creams were. For those of us who enjoyed the ride, it was good while it lasted.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously??...... It's OVER and you know it! Insurances have shut this down and all have added compounding provisions to their benefits! AKA nobody pays for it!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just not true....most of ours are adjudicated.
    Will be fewer pharmacies that pbms will contract with and will be In Network, but the market has not ended, and the opioid issues and the rescheduling of hydro will all put pressure on Docs to do what is necessary to rx these and Payors to approve these and so on and so on....

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard of Compounding Docs Pharmacy?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree....who wants to pay for generics ground up in a topical and pay $3000

Total Rip Off

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard of Compounding Docs Pharmacy out of FL or Southern Pharmacy out of AL?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your initials are BC and fuck off to your own board.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone ever heard of Compounding Docs Pharmacy out of FL or Southern Compounding out of AL?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is not over by a long shot. Pay dropped from 25k/month to 15k/month and approval now at about 45%, but still very very profitable. Glad I didn't listen to everyone else who was whining it's over for the past 2 years. Yes, everyone else, please don't enter the market…more for me

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OKAY SO NOBODY? NOBODY HAS HEARD OF EITHER/

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you in the Midwest?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Located North of the Carolina to California states, and East of the North Star and Lone Star states. Of course this is not over, and whoever thinks it is does not understand PBM's and their role and what power they have to change drug selections. It is overstated by virtually everyone. They put a dent, and should lead to more consistent, lower pricing in future.

Other reason not dead is because topical compounds work in a market where available options kill an inordinate amount of people, injure many others, addict still more, and so on.....chronic pain is desparate for safe alternatives.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I'm in the Midwest & I have had scripts written, but not approved by insurance; however that has not discouraged me too much. I am still going back, but I need to get more scripts written and GET THEM APPROVED.