Most Idiotic DM quotes

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 4:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"eat the tongue sandwich"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell the Sizzle

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually think this is a great line (depending on said drug) to use just before you close or to use up front. "(Blank) is too good not to write for (blank) patients. Let me show/tell you what I mean. ....blah, blah, blah....." I'm using this in the field Tuesday!! Thanks....:))

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that's your energy going into a call then that is what the dr will pick up on. It IS all those things you said so be creative and change your messaging sequence. Or try talking less, ask relevant questions and listen more. EVERY doctor LOVES to hear themselves speak...then you can deliver a message they will want to remember.....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, by all means, ask a lot of open ended questions. Doctors LOVE to spend time with a rep discuss points about Levemir or Victoza that the doctor would not have known otherwise.

Try it tomorrow, and report back. I especially want to hear from my peeps in Boston and IDCS in towns with big med schools.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, where they're banned from entering the building. But they can call on the Health Care System? RIIIIGGGHHHHT Pass the Kool Aid

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bring it and don't sing it -- TX Blacksnake

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, duh. You have to know your customers. Some you can, some you can't....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I definitely know all the customers that value a thought provoking open ended question that creates dialogue and conversation. There's nothing these docs would rather do than stand in a hallway with me for 15 minutes between physicals and engage in intellectual combat over the merits of GLP-1 vs DPP-4.

Which leads me to another idiotic DM quote...

"None of your doctors REALLY know the difference between a GLP-1 and a DPP-4. It is YOUR job to educate them."

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right on! I hate how some of these tools denigrate our customers' intelligence. Hullo! US Med schools accept less than 10% of applicants. And these aren't just any applicants, these tend to be the cream of the crop, getting high grades in biochem, organic chem, physics, molecular bio, chem labs galore, physics labs. Yeh, but they struggle with the GLP-1 vs. DPP-4 concept!! It overpowers their mental capacity in a way that organic chem NEVER could.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Why didn't you buy the fruit before you picked me up"...

On a field ride with one of the bad mangers that has been exposed on this website...cant make this shit up.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great i wonder what yogurt slinging DM and his protective RBD you are talking about

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the funniest shit I've heard/read all day!! LMAO.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROTFL.

Really wish I could have made this up.
    I have always had a good attitude in life and I just looked at him and smiled when he said it, while at the same time very disappointed that this guy was in a leadership position.

As for this industry, I really have a lot of respect for those of you that endure it. How you put up with these types of people is beyond me. I think it has to do with just being naive, and loving money.

At the same time, I have no respect for you, for not doing some homework and making an exit plan to get out. Exit out NOW, when you are young or old. There is a better life out there than this mess, trust me.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Don't worry about the numbers, just get out there's and SELL something", a classic.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you rather them say, "Worry about the numbers, but don't sell anything!"?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling in the corporate world is a complete scam and joke of a career. The earlier to realize that, the faster you will save up to get out and move onto more interesting things in life. Trust me.