Neuroscience layoffs?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm an RBM and my HSM asks me about his accounts because I have better access and do more with them.

Good move laying off RBMs but not touching HSMs, good move. . . Unbelievable.

Hospital reps, sales managers, and sales trainers are no longer needed in there current functions. When will the powers that be in these organizations realize this simple fact. Consultant based services is what providers need not canned sales messages created by an ad agencies jammed down their throat.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right??? Don't get it! 100% true, she needs to take her gym degree and go be a personal trainer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the severance neuro got?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 months pay and 3 months severance

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So their last day is oct 31st.
    My Laid off CM rep won't return my calls.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are not returning your calls, you must be the neuro rehab rep.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#26 Are you a middle child?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I am just a bitch stating the obvious.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just want her to give me her lunches. Is that so bad...
    I am getting of Cafe Pharma!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical! Lol! The girl just got laid off, have some class and leave her alone. I am sure the offices will figure it out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As usual, management is out of touch and politics continue to be the name of the game. Everyone in neuroscience knows that those 60 Neuro Rehab positions are next to useless and it must have been kept intact because it's a pet project by someone in upper mgt.

The truth is CM team outsells and is the team that has the real customer relationships and the driver of the business, whereas NR just go around and talk about an indication that doesn't pay the light bills for the company. It would have made more sense to let those 60 go rather than take away from the teams that actually generate revenue for the company. A stupid move. I hate to see when a company proves they are bad at business decisions.