The FDA puts its highest-risk Class I label on a fracture risk recall of Johnson & Jo

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Aug 2, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: The FDA puts its highest-risk Class I label on a fracture risk recall of Johnson

Looks like the Depuy idiots don't want to comment on another recall. We know you are tired of making excuses for your company. Attune and Reclaim will be next just sit back and wait a few months. Oh, how is that Pinnacle cup doing?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: The FDA puts its highest-risk Class I label on a fracture risk recall of Johnson

It's because they live in a constant state of denial. They're so focused on promoting each other the product is an after thought.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a rep this is getting pretty annoying. Pinnacle cup is doing great with metal or ceramic on poly. This is why so many companies have copied the design.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So for the other companies that copied the design, when should they expect to start seeing liner disassociations?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You said "rep", when we know you meant to say, "service associate".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that post is funny