South Florida

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumors flying about South Florida any confirmation of distributor changes???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes.confirmed.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Johnson is out? Who is in?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

some guy from midwest who retired is coming back to run things.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

South Fla tough market to come in wit no relationships> reason why he crashed now to bring in another to rebuild? makes no sense

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

South Florida is a toilet! This guy was weak as well as the new Zimmer distributor. FR, SP, HB are all jokes in their own right as well, but have seniority on there side.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You right about HB he is a ghost who collects millions

The new Z guy is a tool ( corp boy of DD) who replaced MN who was a joke Z messed up screwing TD

FR is a tough competitor

SP another joke lucky to have a job

Drs reps agents and dist all suck in s fla

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny to see all these comments. You have no idea what is going on and to make comments about people who you have never met or have no idea about is even more comical. To sum it up, for you to say that the old Zimmer distributor (TD) was even remotely qualified to run a business says a lot about you. Good luck, your going to need it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on with these supposedly top companies?? I am watching Stryker kick the crap out of us here in S Fla; Biomet taking our reps without non competes, Wright taking managers and reps in the past as we are a big ship dead in the water
    Zimmer is also a joke here, I just don't get why our top brass does not make changes?

The stryker reps do not even consider us or z to be threats, Biomet keeps getting stronger and my commission keeps getting cut

I know most of you think Fla is a cesspool but it is our cesspool and we have to scratch our a living

I would welcome true and intelligent thoughts? How does it get fixed?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spend less time on here Dean and go sell something you whining prick!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orthosensor is hiring Deannie

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He'll have to pull his head out of those primadonna asses at The Cleveland Clinic first.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO!!! So True
    Hopefully his GPS will remember how to get him back to Holy! Since he is not there much anymore

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Competitive rep here:

what is going on with you here? Is Johnson in or out? You guys are as screwed up as Z here! Making it easy on us

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Z is taking business....they are getting serious about South Florida and are doing it the legit way...my docs have noticed and have moved some business.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be the new guy in charge!
    Zimmer is a joke in S Fla Couple cases due to golf
    nothing in the deep south We do not even consider you a player

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. Wish I was though.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow depuy rep just told me the Geo dist is going to run south florida and Georgia Johnson and west coast of fla guys out going to dive even more here than before making it real easy for us

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One more time, in English please.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The local Depuy rep stated that his distributor and the distributor from the west coast of florida were let go. The distributor out of Georgia will run both Georgia and south east and south west florida skipping over the north florida distributor

Dumb move another reason why depuy is a non factor here in florida I am a competitived rep and I stated that you are making it real easy here

hows that for english??