Down sizing

Discussion in 'DePuy Ortho' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2014 at 8:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many people stand to be eliminated in the Synthes/DePuy downsizing that's happening soon? How or will it affect the sales force? Synthes has finally made it to Warsaw!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Limited to no impact on Sales, but significant cuts across the board on internal positions. Marketing, operations, support, training, IT, etc. Approximately 30%.

You think getting answers and help has been tough? Just wait.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to see good people lose their jobs. HOWEVER, there needs to be a colon cleanse of the GPD level. What a group of worthless positions. This bunch has taken ass kissing to a whole new level. They only stop productivity and create a school girl atmosphere. Let's hope Eky has figured this out!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahaha Eky is so over his head! He will never figure it out!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one has been a major dissapointed. I agree, over promoted.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

30% ? where did you get that number?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm working on the integration and alignment plans. It will not be straight 30% in every department but when it's all said and done, it will be in the 30% range. Some groups higher, others lower. There are some that need a significant thinning and others less so. Regardless, when it is all said and done, EVERYBODY will be impacted. Those in the depts that are hit will take on more. Field will need to deal with new internal structures and fewer ears and assistance venues. Everything announced and executd by Labor Day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't envy you. But on the other hand what an opportunity to make us more productive, improve moral by getting rid of those that hurt it and make people not want to come to work everyday. The best thing that could happen here is to wipe out the unnecessary fat layer of middle management. I don't understand why these jobs were ever created. Product directors managing product directors. Self promoting and stepping on everyone to get the next position. Good people leaving and being bullied out because they pose a threat and refused to let the children push them around. It's time we got back to basics and made people actually earn their paycheck!

Good luck and let's make it worth while.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just wondering how the integration and alignment team assesses where cuts need to be made?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have less than two weeks to announce and execute...how's that working out for you?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They said Labor Day stupid...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Concerned with what former and current employees are saying about DePuy? Dial 1-800-EAT-CRAP. All calls will be recorded for quality assurance.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you work there no phone call required...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many and who got their notices yesterday? Was it as bad as we expected?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't heard the final result yet. I've only heard it hit mainly the little guys. No surprise there.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Done yet?