Cardinal and the OZ

Discussion in 'Cardinal Health' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2014 at 1:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The curtain has been pulled to expose the declining revenue, while hitting the numbers by cutting cost vis-à-vis paying less and more layoffs. This routine can only go on for so long before people start seeing through it, and it looks like the moment has arrived. More changes to follow and the majority of you will not like it.

If you enjoyed the MBT ride, you are going to LOVE the next year and half! From NP to the shuffling of the products rep and distribution roles, and everything in between. DC has his yellow BRICK road that leads to his mansion by the water. GB has his Emerald City and has banked a ton! Now the question is how much longer will either stick around? MK is being groomed for the take over, I pity any of you that will still be around when that shit hits the fan!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And perhaps along with disappointing earnings, maybe we'll see no 401k donation for FY14? Meaning more drachmas, of course, for the fair haired Boy who certainly needs it to pay that fat mortgage on the Jacksonville Mansion. Yes indeed, more changes will follow as the resumes are going out (including mine) to escape this abortion of a reorganization. The catastrophe that awaits customers and coworkers alike is too nightmarish to contemplate resulting 18 months from now in another reorganization. DC will likely be gone inflicting his charms on another corporation. The misery is unfolding before us as cross training begins; did you catch one of the Webex calls today? Pitiful. Did you listen in on a Town Hall last week? Uninspiring and laced with half-truths and deception. Before another 600 of us are let go to bolster the bottom line, take the initiative-- and take care of yourselves.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a sad chapter in a rich and long history of customer focus and growth. Interesting that Medline does not seem to have the same "customer utilization" problems that CAH is experiencing. Don't they participate in the same customer segments?

Medline grows 15% per year over and over again. CAH growth falls terribly short. Does anything think J&J, Stryker, COV, Bard, et.al are even slightly concerned about CAH as a competitive threat?

What a shame!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wondering - who are the munchkins in this analogy?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shit up you twits. Quit your whining, get rid of your views on entitlement like CAH owes you something and go sell something for once in your pathetic little munchkin lives!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mad bro? Xanax wearing off?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he only had a brain...(the puns are endless)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing but scarecrows and not one Dorothy in sight

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will take more than magical red ruby slippers to right this ship. This recent re-org is truly "back to the past". No original ideas, strategy, tactics from this group of leaders.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting primed to be spun off, nothing more nothing less.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no one smart enough to spin off anything at Cardinal. Even if someone tried, imagine the disastrous execution it would be. If your good enough, push your paper out on the street, find an out to get yourself out of this nightmare. Only the worthless crony VP's and selfish bitches will remain in the end.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey they spun off carefusion... wait... never mind

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At what point does our massive reorganization implode in both our faces and the customer's? Does anyone think copying the Medline model is a good idea? Why didn't our leadership strive to develop a BETTER model than Medline's instead of following them? Medline does not answer to Wall Street or shareholders, they are bereft of business ethics and will stop at nothing to win business. Cardinal at least presents a modicum of ethics and morals to the marketplace beyond what Medline exudes. To play with the Demon we have to become a Demon and that is not in the Cardinal DNA. I see this reorg as a short-lived exercise causing misery, angst, and high turnover, with another solution put in place in the near future. This folly will make MBT look like a picnic. Someone please tell me I'm wrong.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 40% of the company sales team is making a shit salary(60% of payout)....who gives a damn about the reorg. This goes on everyday every company over and over again. Get use to it....when they reorg'd they should've changed the payroll structure ( VP stated they would)...seriously...any rep should be making a salary of 70-80k at least selling in this market segment to the professionals and clinicians who are our customers. Especially with the big bag of products... Along with this should also be a commission/ bonus program set up to target another 40-60k....I guarantee your reps will sell relentlessly but with also pride....it's tough to be in any clinical setting...Lab, OR, Acute, Non-Acute, and Financial presentations, etc, when you know the janitor walking down the hall is making more of a salary than you!!! That's just reality...looking at the GP CAH makes and that they wouldn't even consider a decent payroll schedule to promote a positive corporate culture doesn't say much on how you view your sales team.....you have a lot of young talent that won't be around much longer....this reorg is a cluster....its too bad...you could've taken the high road and made very positive changes!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^ good stuff
    Not just the young leaving, the experienced tenured ones too. The attitude here is there's the door if you don't like working here, and people are listening. Awesome leadership (lack thereof) DC, what a putz!

In regard to Medline so many cardinal people in various roles have joined them, from reps to VP's, what do you think their motivation will be? :p DC and others want to blame reps, circumstances etc for THEIR FAILURES... they were the ones the crapped their bed, no one else. MBT cluster is still impacting business and numbers reported to reps, and I wonder when cardinal will be exposed to the share holders for fuzzy numbers? (it has happened before to cardinal, the SEC dropped the hammer for past inflated reporting)

I hope to be gone within a couple of months if all works out, so done with this. Thanks for motivation DC!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DC and his numbskull strategy is the problem. when he's finally gone, will it get any better? or worse?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately he will be around a lot longer than you, troll. More damage to come. Wait and see as the master plans unfolds. People are leaving like crazy, tolerance for this &hit is quickly dissipating. Sept will see a clearing of people like none before once the meager little MIPs and raises get dished out.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO I'M A TROLL? AND YOU, DEAR TURDLING, REMIND ME OF THE CLOWN THAT FOLLOWS THE ELEPHANTS WITH A BIG SHOVEL. ENJOY BEING SHIT UPON?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, did you work all day on that response?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes