Publicis Recruitment

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2013 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was an extremely unprofessional process.One arm didn't know what the other was doing. Kept being contacted by two different recruiters. One- Suzi G - was quite unorganized , didn't take the time to even review resume before phone screen and was rather condescending and rude.
    Very obvious she was just going through the motions with obvious lack of interest in discussing current and past experiences as they related to this current opening. Quite unimpressive and does not reflect well on Publicis.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree!! I had a similar experience. Very disappointing.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that they are using personal emails from free services and not a Publicis adress makes them seem uber-unprofessional.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete agreement.Did not give clear instructions re the process.
    She performed a very weak interview asking elementary questions. The aol.com got my attention too. Feel sorry for the companies relying on her recommendations.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people obviously got rejected. It's not the recruiters job to get you employed. If you don't know how to prepare for a pharma interview without being told every detail to prepare, they were probably right to not hire you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These recruiters are NOT Publicis employees at all. Ironically, they are per-diem, 1099 contract employees themselves. Hence the aol.com and yahoo.com e-mail personal e-mail addresses they have. They ALL work from home.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are mistaken.She is a poor example of recruiting and reflects poorly on both companies. I wouldn't want to work for her company....or yours...anyway.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Wasted a lot of time and money in travel and preparation for the interview. Switched around another interview to fly back in time to make theirs because was told the company was very well respected and had great potential because of the parent company. Very disappointed in the interview process, lack of communication and felt the interview follow-up was unprofessional at best. The size of the company may show the lack of infrastructure to support the on-boarding process and P/T recruiter and agency alliance was quite disappointing. I have worked with them in the past and was happy with the contracting process. Here, it appears there is a significant amount of confusion and what they outlined that they said they wanted appears not to be what they are hiring. Former colleague was offered a position and has no launch experience (one product, as part of a 5 person team), never sold specialty or women's health, barely graduated from college, but is willing to work for $25,000-28K 3 days a week. The market is picking up and they'll get what they pay for because most of us are interviewing the company and management as much as they are interviewing us. Not everyone is "dying" to get into pharma and those that do want to go flex need to be super-efficient and know the ropes to be effective in a short period of time especially a just prior to holiday launch.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WELL SPOKEN! That is very similar to my experience. Very unprofessional.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to Noven Therapeutics where not many know the difference beyween their (blank) and their head!