would this company schedule a 2nd interview

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

for the sole reason of training another manager. my 2nd interview is with another manager. I was positiv my first one didnt go well from non verbals and overall lack of interest from the manager. He even talked about fixing my brag book if i interviewed with anyone else. So are they mandated to interview x amount of people and to try and give other managers interview experience? I dont feel i warranted a second interview to be fully honest. I dont wanna waste my time if they do this kind of thing.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They don't train managers that way. It depends on who you interviewed with.
    Where is the position located?
    If you need the job and don't have another lead, why not? If you already don't like the manager, then maybe not.
    Good luck.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every company has you interview with at least 2 managers before moving on. If they didn't want you they wouldn't set up a second interview. What a moron you must be.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol if you read my initial post you would understand why I question it. and some companies DO train DMS like this....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I liked the manager A LOT we were on the same page about the territory and everything I just felt like he didnt feel that way! But Im glad im wrong ;)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmm... the manager speaks favorably but the body language suggests disinterest.... they take the time to look at your brag book but then tell you it needed to be fixed?

They will never treat you better than right before you accept an offer. So if this is how the first interview went and you went back for more... I hope it was a complete 180 degrees in the opposite direction. If it was more of the same, and you got an offer and accepted it, prepare for double-speak and passive-aggressive behavior.

What a jerk. And yes, managers do bring other managers along for training purposes. Sometimes, managers also bring a sales rep to the second interview to get their take since they will be working closely with the new hire.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you know who can I contact in HR? I'd like to submit a formal complaint and I'm thinking of retaining the services of an attorney, but I have no idea who or where to send it. I interviewed with a hiring manager (RS) and was the most politically incorrect interview I've ever participated in my entire career.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What up bitches? Hiring mgr here!

Yo yo yo DM inda house!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The manager I interviewed with looked at the ring finger and said I'don't know if your married or have children but if you do will that interfere with you doing the Job. Completely illegal question to ask anyone especially a female. Also the manager asked me when I graduated from college, trying to find out how old I was. Another no no! Did not send a thank you or follow up with recruiter. Found another job with a company that trains managers on the legal way to interview.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just out of curiosity- what was wrong with your brag book in this manager's eyes?