Stashed oversees

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2014 at 8:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just read article today that claims Pfizer has over 69 billion in cash stashed oversees, yet they continue to cut benefits to employees?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As well as all those billions stashed in the banks, Pfizer leadership spent over 15 billion in 2013 buying back stock. There's big money sloshing around in Pfizer. Unfortunately leadership despises their employees and makes a point of screwing them over every year. That's why the "Own It" program is a complete joke. I've never seen anything quite so cynical.

Still, any Republican would tell you this is the way big business should be run!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

trickle down economics you ditto head Republicans!

and you wonder why you have lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing of substance here....

Our resident Commie Democrat is spewing more bullshit as usual.

Please ignore the lying fool.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since you spelled it "oversees" twice, what we have here is not a typo. I am hoping that you will go back and slap your 3rd grade teacher. Seriously, someone so ignorant should not be dealing with health products of any kind. What a dumbass!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the true number overseas is $34B according to a direct comment I received in Sept 2013 from Chuck Hill during a discussion I had with him about being severed. By the way, he suggests you contact your congressman and ask to change the taxes US Corps pay to bring the $$ back to the US...I guess he forgot we were talking about my being displaced.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO glad that the bonus pool is capped for our sales teams and our merit increases all have to be calibrated while the company maintains untaxed billions of dollars overSEAS.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The next major hit active employees will take is the moving of our healthcare coverage to a private healthcare exchange. I look for this to be effective either the start of 2015 or 2016.......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, just bend over, pull down your pants and let big business screw you repeatedly. Who's the real fool here?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer continues to dummy down benefits and kill moral. The Therapist I see to deal with doing this job informed me that my new C0-pay is $30 up from $20 last year.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, the word is "morale" not "moral"!!! And it is "overseas" not "oversees"! Please find an elementary school somewhere and get a basic education soon. It will serve you well.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suspect the guy sells drugs of the illegal nature on a local street corner...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you saw hear WAS a typo, I'm using my eye phone and it's easy to make airs.