Novadaq

Discussion in 'LifeCell' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2013 at 6:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who else thinks that all the spy's we selling are going right back to Novadaq? They are hiring a full salesforce, I'm pretty sure they are going to want the Spy back!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, as this is the 3rd sales force Novadaq has put together, I wouldn't put too much into it. I am of the belief that Novadaq likes being small and lean with a focus on developing new technology to market.

Build it with a small sales force, increase leverage, farm it out

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do they pay their reps?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told $210,000 guarantee first year.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do the intuitive reps out there think of Novadaq? Is the Novadaq job viable without the SPY, just selling Luna and the new Pinpoint? How does the launch of Pinpoint impact sales of Spy/Firefly?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone think the Novadaq direct sales job can be worth over 300K per year? That is what they are telling the recruiters.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think the managers know what the reps can make. I know the Atlanta regional manger, he was an associate rep before going to Novadaq. He couldn't of been there for more than a couple months. He has no sales or manager experience. I think they will hire anyone based on what I have seen. I can tell you that I wouldn't work for Novadaq based on a recruiter telling me the reps make $300,000

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They promoted managers? They haven't even sold anything! Without Lifecell and Intuitive they would be dead in the water.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe it, I just went to work a conference and confirmed that Novadaq hired DH out of Atlanta! He never even had a quota before Novadaq! He was an associate rep and left about 3 months ago. I went on LinkedIn to see who the VP of sales is and the guy looks like he is 20 years old.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much can you make selling the disposables for PINPOINT and LUNA?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

National sales meeting was awesome! Even the last night getting to watch the VP of sales get into a fight, that was my highlight!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the above poster- are you talking about a NDQ NSM and TT? Do tell what he got into a fight about!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes and yes. One to many red bull and vodkas! I thought it was great!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, so clearly the managers are inexperienced. But bottom line, will the reps sell pinpoint and luna and will they make 200K plus, possibly much more? The comp plan sounds generous, and Wall Street loves the stock.

15. TOMT

TOMT Guest

wall street should look at the NOVADAQ sales force. The total sales by them were at $350k. Every system that has been placed has some great story behind it that no one tells so that they can make the reps seem like superstars in that area. TT is a joke. dude never sold anything but kiss all the right!!! to get to his position. If it was not for Intuitive and Life Cell this thing would be dead. There best and only rep in NY just quit on them. He is the only one to have ever sold the PP tower and I can tell you, the tower has many problems that they can't fix, ICG they sell for 1g and you can buy it from the pharmacy for 60. They tell their customers on the Luna side that all is great. Except no one will put in a IV in a wound clinic. ALso the codes don't work and they got their reimbursement cut back at the start of the year. The mangers have no experience. They want to well everything like it is the robot. NOTE TO NOVADAQ it is not. The manager out of Houston will only hire females he has intentions for and most the quality reps they managed to pull before the TT era have left or been let go due to not performing. The manger out of ATL is 10 yrs old and knows nothing but lip service. One of the female managers is very close with TT VERY and Everyone at the top thinks it is all cool because the number are coming!!! The only rep that sold anything just got pushed out, but I guess he was not performing either. BTW they have only hired one person of color and never since. this place needs to be looked into from the top down!!!!

If you want to work there have fun, they will sell you a good story, but stories are that stories, truth is RUN FOREST RUN!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget that they defraud medicare. In training they teach you to pull up all the ICG into 4 syringes and than use it on 4 patients. ICG is only suppose to be used on a single patient! This is how the reps are showing facilities they can make a lot of money in wound care. I dont care though, my 6 month guarantee is coming up and I am out of here! Based on what I have heard, reps are just coming here to get a paycheck, their is no chance in selling anything. The funny part is that the managers are so excited about evaluations, the one pinpoint that sold this year took a year and a half to sell, and the rep had long standing relationships with the account. Anyone will test drive a Ferrari if offered to do so, wait till you try to get them to buy it!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got to love that email from TT talking about the flight attendant hugging him on a plane because he told him that we save lives. News flash TT, we aren't selling anything! And the places we have sold to have already stopped using the product because it doesn't work. But go ahead and keep sleeping with your hot manager and allowing the ship to tank, after all, I as well am coming up on my 6 month guarantee as well as many others! The only hope is that during our training, Rick was giving some hints that we will get Spy back. This company and culture is as bad as the weather has been! Can't wait to get back to a real wound care company, this place sucks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DO NOT be tempted to work for this company. It will be the worse decision you have ever made in your life. You will be a casualty of really bad management, weak marketing, and most importantly- NO SALES!!! They don't get it, and they do not care about their "spros" in the field. Do your research. They are on their 3rd sales force, they like firing people quickly. You will not have job security- you will wake up every morning wondering if it's your turn today to get whacked.

Again...DO NOT BE TEMPTED...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They fire all us stupid people. Don't be tempted to have to perform

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess the results that TT is producing is finally getting to the investors, stock took a 25% nose dive in the last week.