L. Musto is new RSM!? What a joke!

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2013 at 7:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have worked with Musto on different projects, duties, etc. and it is a complete joke that she was promoted to the RSM position. Either the standards of being a RSM has dropped significantly or management is using her as a example. Either way, she will either quit or get fired because her team hates her and the team is struggling regardless if god was the manager.

If someone sends a post saying anything different, I'll bet my next commission check that it's either her or her cousin in NYC!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who did "Einstein" replace as RSM?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill Rev

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am neither the rep from NYC or a current employee of Convatec. I just don't understand how anybody can view this as a negative move for the ostomy sales force. Before I was able to escape the new empire was shuffling in all kinds of people with no ostomy experience at all. At least this is a promotion from within the division. Unless the person who created this post because she beat them out for the gig.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Sales rep being promoted is a positive sign. Let's hope more sales reps can be promoted.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Skills of a good representative do not necessarily transfer to the skill set needed to be a manager, and that is the big part of the problem. She may have been better in a training position, not a manager. Why do organizations always feel that they need to reward a successful sales person by making them a manager? In this case it was just stupid, Also, promotiing someone to manage their prior region peers is not wise. It would take a very special person to make that work and upper management did not seem to reflect on that at all. They would not even interview other candidates that were interested. I know this as fact, and at least one of the other interested individuals would have been fullly embraced by their region.

Good luck to the West.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what happened to Bill Rev?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he is now working for Lanver Labs in Spokane

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Lauren. Is she the RSM?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That blows.

I know Bill years ago at Mentor/Coloplast.

Bill R. was one of the few Class Acts Convatec still had.

Hope Bill landed well. Convatec didn't deserve somone as good as him.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how is Miss Lauren working out for you all in the West? I understand that her ego on the regional manager's calls is over the top. All her innovative ideas and strategies can be compared to tail clips on an Active Life Ostomy pouch. Cannot even imagine what it would be like to work with her as part of the western region.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"tail clip" now that is a good one. Have no idea how she is doing or liked but she is just a filler. They cannot attract someone, that is more than just a den mother or cheerleader so I am sure she will do fine by convatec standards.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lauren, an RSM?!?!?!.....what a friggin joke.....Berger, Valentine and Lauren together couldn't spell CAR if you spotted them the C and the A.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where have I been? I never heard of this Lauren. I have been here over 7 years so that may explain I am not all that smart. Was she hired from outside and thus had no clue, or was she just a twinkle in MV & KB eyes/crotch? Too bad about Bill Reverman as he was one of the good ones, but that makes sense. Good ones do not last. Sad.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she came out of the inside sales role. no management experience at all. She had an eye on Bill Reverman's position for a couple years and was very obvious about wanting his job. Barf! I think the only place she has ever worked was convatec so can def bring a lot of real world vision and insight to the company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cousins manager is a joke would t be surprised to hear that the cousin got his job. LOLOLOL

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears that someone is removing posts from this thread. Either LM herself, or one of her protectors. Stop saying mean things about her, she cannot help it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right. Posts regarding a body attribute that someone claimed was the reason she was promoted and not being able to spell CAR if someone gave her a C and a R. Then one earlier today something random about not liking to talk to her as her face freaks them out as cannot tell where she is looking and voice annoys them. Do not see why those posts would be removed as just banter and harmless. Someone must be a little over sensitive. If she is indeed a manager, she needs to have a little more backbone. If someone else thinks they need to protect her from harmless Cafepharma posts, then she is not management material anyway.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG, you are right, those posts are all gone. I assumed the only things that could be removed involved 4 letter type words or the like.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too hilarious....and TRUE!!!