Sue Holman FIRED from UPI

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by Anonymous, May 29, 2014 at 5:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.

On May 22, 2014, pursuant to the terms of the Employment Agreement effective as of December 7, 1999 between Uroplasty, Inc. (the “Company”) and Susan Hartjes Holman, the Company’s Senior Vice President of Operations and Regulatory Affairs, the Company notified Ms. Holman that her employment with the Company will end on June 21, 2014.

http://archive.fast-edgar.com//20140528/AO2PK22CZM2292H2222G2W32L2AWZC22X262/

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just an outside observer...why was she fired?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My opinion is the last one standing of the old officers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She IS a classy lady.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She might be classy but never gave me the time of day. Always brushed me off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rob likes to intimidate people. My guess is that Sue would not put up with that so he got rid of her. Plus this also sends a message to others in the organization – be submissive or else? Only yes men/ass kissers are allowed to be around him, you should know that by now. Have you been living in a cave?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get back to work dirt bag and stop gossiping on here. Maybe you and Sue should compare notes on how COBRA works

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, at 10.49 am you were not working, but surfing the net. So what moral authority do you have to tell me to get back too work, you slime ball.