Interviewing For Sepra Position, Feedback?

Discussion in 'Genzyme' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently interviewing for a position selling Seprafilm. I am hoping to get some real feed back about the position (not bitter responses from people let go) I know the division has went through a lot lately but where is it heading? Any upcoming products, Suggestions of Managers Who are Good or Bad to work for, or open territories to avoid

Thank you for your help

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

need to know where your interviewing to tell you if its a good position. I would also need to know your background.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are a pharma rep trying to get your foot in the door to OR sales, then take it gain the experience and then get out. If your coming from another OR sales position, then your company must be pretty bad for you to look here. Seprafilm is on the way out, they cut the sales force in half, they cut specialties we can promote to and cases we can go in on, cases we are indicated for are shrinking, this is a short term gig at most. Take that for what it is worth.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Located in Ohio, Cleveland

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cleveland filled with an internal candidate.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you sell the slurry you will do pretty good. If you do it, you can sell that shit anywhere. I'll have people put that shit on pancakes if it makes me my monies. Also, you got to know how to grow your business. You do that by becoming an expert at visual inspection of the slurry. Sometimes I look at that shit and say, "nope, not thick enough, add another piece. Mix that shit up bitch" - and then I count my cash suckas. Might change after the c-section study. Will probably have to spin that shit and say they messed up in the study and put the Seprafilm up the VAG rather than in the abdomen. Then I'll be able to still count my cash and have a fat pocket full of benjis.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

gesus, that was pretty damn dirty. I will def not be working for a company filled with prick heads like this dude above. yea we are all here to make money but you make this company and product sound like a total crock of shit.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cowley is the ultimate prick. sales vs. marketing...I'll stay in sales.