Sonosite

Discussion in 'Sonosite' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not even close to true, more like getting rid of non performers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opening new territories too...some of these positions are brand new. It's obvious someone here is not in touch with what is currently going on at HQ or out in the field.

It's even more obvious that former employees are getting on here taking cheap shots at management.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is not to be trusted. He all about SS, period. Yes he is a family man but so are many of us so that point doesn't change the fact that he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those looking at Sonosite for employment be aware that you will be micro managed to the point of distraction. If Sales Force ever went away I think SS would cease to exist.
    Also, the income claims SS makes are a bit disingenuous. Yes you can make 200k if the stars align but it is not at all realistic.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you former or current?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

current

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^^ are you currently satisfied with the current climate?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sick of doing demos and finding that purchasing shopped for a better price online.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Change comming

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please elaborate the "change" you mention

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reality of selling x-porte and turbo etc. into radiology?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a Sonosite TM, not an issue!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was recently contacted by a recruiter for a TM position in the nw, but it sounds like the cultures are clashing. Worth pursuing? I'm trying to get as far away from healthcare as I can - but curious if there's a potential to make a decent living here despite the management dysfunction?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will love working for M McH.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting threads here on Sonosite! Guess you never know who or what you'll find!
    The majority of the topics seem to be potential candidate inquires and Frustrated disgruntled TM's. Not surprising though! any company that has Rick Harper on board is clearly a dieing company. There can be no employee/employer alliance, there can only be mistrust. Ricks "Culling" tactics are the cornerstone of his career. The "Culling" is a dishonest practice where neither side benefits, his "Culling" process supposedly keeps "Good" employees sadly the result is good people jumping ship first chance they get. With a guy like that around your only perceived value is whatever pct. above plan you hopefully were for the qtr. Thats also the dilution factor to the dishonesty, mistrust and short term employment situation SS would be.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Axe grinder. sounds like you got culled- if you are still dwelling, it is quite possible that you are the type of loser that needed to go. Good luck to you!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the X-Porte a success ? or is the edge still the breadwinner?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Export not really moving-customers are just not all that impressed

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like xpark I am not quoting it priced too high not that great

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My transit van is also parked................