Quota

Discussion in 'Surgiquest' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2014 at 11:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I seriously doubt quota relief & commission improvements/incentives will improve sales.
    The issue remains in getting the Hospitals to purchase, not motivating the Sales Force.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your friends w connections is right - then let's make a bet. I will pick what I believe will happen and you can throw in your two insightful cents.

I believe our CEO will drive this company right into the ground. He won't listen to anyone and will think he knows more than all (which is true). He will hold out and one day look around and realize he should have sold in 2014 while the value was in the business. We will end up with worthless shares and have wasted our time, because we trusted him and the blonde Fonze'. This story will go down in history with a title of; "When CEO's kill their companies".

Your turn... Or others can chip in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hardly anyone sold three units a quarter all year. Now that it's end of year incentivize us, make us think we are good for a quarter, (when we all know q4 is the end of budgets for hospitals). Get ready to starve again in Q1.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rankings came out. Are they counting free units in the report to make it look better?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course dumb ass

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Blonde Fonzie (aka Klecher). Appreciate you not being any different on here than in person. You are who you are....and very consistent. A complete and total a-hole.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New Rankings that just came out are hilarious. Crazy that someone show 4 systems sales qTD and it 61% to quota. How the hell does that happen?! Liars!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just left this shit hole. What a waste of time in my career.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still here and totally agree. Worst management ever.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call this group management?
    None of these intellectually deprived rejects deserves that title - being called management is reserved for leaders who have respect for their people.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't make fun of my manager he has never managed before. He can sell yes but no idea how to manage.first time he has tried and failing

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has a better chance. Santa Claus coming or a realistic quota in which more than half of us will hit?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neither - You will be blessed by Blonde Fonzie. He will dazzle you with all his used auto selling techniques and bless this season with a yellow toothed smile of ignorance. Enjoy his presence and be mesmerized by his thinning blonde straw hair, and know that the SugiQuest grinch will surface in 2015 again in 2015.
    Who needs Santa when yii can have the Fonz!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I do understand your dislike CK, you do realize he has nothing to do with your quota.
    Ol Christine & her calculator have those numbers.
    Nobody in the Sales Dept has a thing to do with your quota.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a bunch of poop he does not have control of quota. That's his job. So is the comp plan. Stop sticking up for your buddy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would take issue with the fingers being pointed at CK?

I bet it's the Porky Pig, buffet busting twins of GT or KY

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious to know what the sales force thoughts are regarding the 2015 comp plan that slashes commissions by 2/3 and claims to be an overall comp of $180K-$185K when no one can figure out how that is. How does this organization pump up a sales force then sends them on their way wondering how they'll pay their monthly bills? anythjng they can do to expand head count, increase profit margins for an IPO but drive their sales force into poverty at the same time can't be a morale booster.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as we take multiple shots at goal we will succeed. How that TAMI$ talk track going?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing with this company….but it sounds like comp plan % payout dropped from this year to last? Is that true? What percentage of the sales force is making over $200k?

Please give honest (mature) answer.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slime Ballz! I now hate this place!