Keep it Chorion, ya'll

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously though. I went into one of my accounts on Friday and was told that Grafix may be covered by NGS head to toe. How can I validate this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total rumor with no merit, probably being spread by the same idiots at Osiris who still think they are going to get on the new WPS. Let them keep digging their own graves.

In the meantime you should come join us at Theraskin. Our pass through is still good for a while and we are about to take this space over.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is true....you hacks have been exposed. I'm looking forward to kicking your collective asses, punks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just converted 2 VA's exclusive Grafix on 1/1/15, multiple privates coming on board, simply a better product.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

huh? how can multiple privates be coming on board if the pass-through is lost in two weeks?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This may have been the best thing I have ever read. As the first full circle MiMedx patient (donated and received), I can say from every single aspect, go MiMedx! Every product across the board has something amazing to offer. Sound science, proven results, amazing future. I would love to see someone try to top what they offer...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without question the published as well as real world observational data confirm that Grafix is a superior product.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Published data, national sales, and reimbursement coverage clearly demonstrates two things: 1) EpiFix kicks Grafix ass all day every day and 2) you sir, are a douchebag. That is all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and heard a nationally recognized thought leader just last night blatantly laugh at your 91% healing study... Stating it was not credible, What a joke

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One on your payroll no doubt. Only way Grafix gets anyone to use is to pay them off. What joke. Good luck with that one study and no real data. We'll just og on kicking you ass day after day. Poser.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Graphic does work better than standard of care, just not as well as EpiFix and Grafix is more costly and docs hate using it and storing it. That is why it is LOSING in the marketplace