Dropping like Flies and Many more to come

Discussion in 'Karl Storz' started by Anonymous, Sep 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JL appears to be phasing into retirement. If anyone else at his level wanted to up and leave the corporate HQ for personal reasons, they would have been finished. But his BFF CW not only let it happen, but probably allowed the relocation to happen on the company dime. I wonder if the Frau even knows that the head of sales is no longer based at the North American HQ. What's that thing they always say - if you want to move up, you have to move west? Something like that.

Now JL is where he wants to be, he disengages, retires, boom. Where that leaves his sales team brings us back to the question: will Bill Wise take it all over?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh dear GOD! I guess all good things must come to an end. Surely CW would not be so stupid? Yes, I guess he would!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Dropping like Flies and Many more to come-thank you dear colleagues

Friday was a sad day at Storz. One of our own "big names" completed his last day after a decade and a half of service. About the 3rd in the last month. There are many, many still on the fence waiting for promised changes in hopes that something will give before their background checks and offers from others are complete. They have been told by management not to hold their breaths as change just won't happen! Senior management has been advised for the last 2-3 years that the defections were coming but just don't care. How will these long term relationships with key players be replaced? They won't!
    Good luck to our old friends departing for new medical device companies and thank you for your service and all you have done for the company!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who left on friday?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Dropping like Flies and Many more to come-thank you dear colleagues

Well, who was it??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard Charles Jeffreys left. Great guy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Chris, why don't you include this rock star management theory in your next pod cast?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The tenured reps that have left the company or transferred within the company: Tom Hickman, Charles Jeffries, Sean Potter, Sandy Green, Ted Cook and Doug Hawkins; these are just the ones that I know, I am sure there are more,

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All these guys are has beens and are way past their prime. They had become lazy and irrelevant. Any recent success in these territories has come from the efforts of the emerging market reps. Those are the reps driving the growth of the company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok Pannett.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does transferred within the company equate to leaving? They are still there.

Heard SG was going to get canned for a shady deal, that's why she left.

All the veteran reps who aren't contributing are still employed. CW is too weak to fire them, and the managers don't have the power to get rid of these guys.

Have fun continuing to lose deals to Stryker.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this shit is getting bleak. get out while you can.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the good H&N and Uro reps are gone. The only people left are the loser surgical reps.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boom! Boom! Boom! Another one bites the dust! Better opportunities abound without the dwindling pay and constant headaches with no pay.

QUOTE=Anonymous;5252176]this shit is getting bleak. get out while you can.[/QUOTE]

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone quit on a Saturday? This sounds like a post from a drunk surgical rep. Get off your couch and go sell something, or get out of the way and let the emerging markets show you how it's done.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"How does transferred within the company equate to leaving? They are still there."

I should have explained myself better. There are other companies sharing the Karl Storz name that do not report to CW or Sybill, they are totally independent with totally different management, the individuals that transferred, accepted jobs with one of these companies, more like what it was 10 years ago,

I know SG, darn good rep

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to CH in IA? Heard he went to a competitor?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is CH?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Piss off Smith.