Dynasplint, Dynasplint, Dynasplint

Discussion in 'Dynasplint' started by Concerned Citizen, Sep 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It isn't that ambiguous that you can bill a patient directly AND bill the skilled facility just by taking the patient into the physical therapy room.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let the courts decide, Honey.

However, my thinking is the govt either drops the investigation or settles.

There are obvious flaws and loopholes open in the law open to interpretation. Legislators are imperfect. Just like Obamascare.

The obese woman hasn't sung quite yet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Technically, it may be lawful, depending on how one interprets the actual legislation as written. Bad law doesn't necessarily translate into common sense.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No Medicare was very clear that the patient must be residing in a separate wing away from skilled care patients . Skilled care ie: feeding tube, on therapy case load etc...... Nope they broke the law & the glass stegal act holds George responsible

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There can be some ambiguity in how Medicare rules are interpreted, that is true. It's also true that the rules can be interpreted to be unfair.

But, what is also true is that George was informed over and over again of how Medicare applied the rules, and over and over again signed agreements that he understood those rules and would abide by them. People that George placed in positions of authority advised him that what the company was doing was wrong and he chose to ignore them.

What George has repeatedly shown is that he is not a man of his word. Telling Medicare one thing and doing another, telling employees all was fine then laying them off, and then telling them that they would be back to work in a matter of months.

I was a Dynasplint employee for 5 years and I was not part of the layoff. I know first hand that Dynasplint is a company that allowed a culture of, simply, treating employees badly. What happened is a case of " what goes around, comes around".

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey buddy, circular logic is never effective. Now you're inside GH's head? The man is the most giving person you'll ever know and he's proved that by giving to charity and helping employees at time of need when business was good. How soon people forget and bite the hand that fed them. Shameful I say.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the most accurate post I have seen on here. True, true and true!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all..nobody on this website is your buddy. It seems as though 98% of the people on this website think you're a condescending twit. (not the word I really want to use but I refuse to lower myself to your standards of calling nasty names)

I am not and have never been a DSI employee but I do know that business has not been good for much longer than anyone wants to admit to, including GH. Seems to me that people had a pay raise freeze for 2 years prior to the whole direct deposit incident in February.

I don't care how much money you give to charities, these employees deserve to be treated better than GH has treated them. The reason they are biting is that the hand that feeds is also the hand that makes them bleed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have not at all forgotten the hand that fed me. I had a job, and I did it, and left a company I no longer wanted to work for. Fair exchange of work for pay. As to being inside GH's head? That is just a bizarre comment. The points I made are things I know to be documented in the lawsuit filing, which includes internal emails.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The government may settle, but they will not drop the investigation. They do not begin a suit unless and until they fully believe they will go forward and that they will prevail. They investigated for quite some time before they opened the sealed file.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God sayeth, "To err is human, to forgive is divine."
    God bless.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, that Alexander Pope.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh oh, the fat lady is warming up her vocal chords...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    The Fat Lady died last night.
    The terminated and disgruntled people like you, who post here, will eventually move on.
    All is good.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not all who post here are terminated or disgruntled, and thinking that they are is not too bright.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why do you care dumbsh*t?
    Get a life

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahaha. Karma is a B I T C H !

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That karma just won't go away. When you wrong so many people you pay...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All is good, and there are many happy times ahead.
    You're just a jealous loser.
    This will go down as a textbook turnaround.
    Bite me B*tch.