Entellus Medical-ENT?

Discussion in 'Entellus Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2010 at 2:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a shame you didn't spot Jimmy Surek hunched over have a heart attack. That tragic of an end can't happen fast enough. Or until one of his daughters brings a black man home.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol !

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both of these author's are sad. Stick to being failures at Acclarent or Entellus and in life. You clearly can't hit a number consistently or have chemical dependency issues. On top of being racist.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have hit my numbers for the past 3 years working 3 days a week. The other two days I sell pain creams because I can. At the end of the day they are all just shitty sales jobs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great, so that means you are just chemical dependent and a racist. Keep up the impressive work. You are true quality.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, with pain creams the risk of dependence and addiction is virtually eliminated. That is why they sell buster! I don't need to be quality. I just need to make as much coin as possible while the going is good and save as much of it as possible. This BSP market will tank soon enough and when it does I don't want to be on the shit end of the stick.

Good selling!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What makes you think it's going to tank?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take this comment.

The market is not what it was years ago. You can only grow so much. The big boom of surgeons caring about BSP has passed. I doubt any company will ask you to sell less each year. We are now selling to the LATE majority. It was actually fun and extremely lucrative when we were selling to the early adopters. It is stale news to the market at this point. I don't think the market as a whole will tank. There will always be reps willing to sell something. The money to be earned will slowly wither away along with strong talent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

would entellus reps like more products in the bag-like an intersect propel device? or something similar

10. This entire page is comical as is this sight. I love that I can get medical, career, parenting and dating advice all in one page. The points both pro and con Entellus, for and against the market make zero sense. No talent has left Entellus. Literally, no one has left that was not asked to leave. The market is not dead, reimbursement is healthy, pain creams don't pay like they used to and people in general are dumb. Especially, the trolls on this site.

If you are here for anything other than entertainment and talking trash, you are a dumb dumb.

Stay classy CP.

RB

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wasn't asked to leave! I decided to go where everyone from entellus goes......The growth days are over Mr. Shrew!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you expand on this? Why are the growth days over? I'm in another line of medical device and thinking about coming over. I don't want to make a bad move if I can avoid it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are over because the office codes are being whittled away. One more year tops! Entellus is trying its hardest to get bought and I don't think that will ever happen due to the design of our device. Doctors are very afraid which is why Acclarent will always be the market leader.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"RB" you make me hard will all your big city talk...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will roll through Acclarents business after their layoffs

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Entellus require a drug screen prior to hiring a new representative? What sort of test do they do?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you have to ask then you should probably check into rehab

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, they require drug test. If you already got the offer they probably won't care if you show up positive lol

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our office based business model has extensive potential to advance medicine. The forward thinking of management, as medicine and insurance climate changes, has us poised to control this space. The sophistication and forethought still impresses.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the dumbass who failed the drug screen