Great time to be at Cardionet!

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Dec 22, 2011 at 3:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. The people you get to work with on your team
    2. The opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life
    3. The opportunity to make good money if you apply yourself
    4. Working in a market segment that is growing instead of shrinking. You could still be pushing pills.
    5. Working for a company, that while flawed, has a vision for the future.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What positive things has management done to reduce the ongoing
    - inventory
    - customer service issues
    - pt delays
    - quotas
    - terrible investments
    - managed care denials

Im anxious to hear your spin pertaining to the real issues

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don’t misunderstand me, I’m not saying that there are not issues. The question is, do you like it here enough to stick it out in light of the issues.

You are not an indentured servant. You have the power to walk away from CardioNet any time you choose. If you think it’s so bad, walk away.

My guess is that you use issues like those we are living in right now as a crutch for bad performance and even if all the stars aligned in your favor, you still would be unhappy.

So, no spin, things are tough right now. Either suck it up and make a difference or find a way out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please don't misunderstand me as Im thinking you digested to many pumpkin seeds carving out your MCOT Jack-o-latern. These continue to be the same problems that many of us have endured during the past 4 years. And guess what, nothing to date has EVER CHANGED. So yes, many of us continue to be bitter hoping for positive changes yet nothing but the same excuses. Open your eyes and look at the turnover. Yes, some are the non performers but many are PC winners and top performers.

Many of us continue to "suck it up" waiting for that change but in your case, you must be on your knees sucking something else up because your not seeing what really is going on. So I suggest you set that oven at 350 and wait for that delicious pumpkin pie to cook as you continue to listen to these daily fairytales.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey really you could be working for LW and getting totally slammed so be happy with what you have here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true RSD

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better yet, one of the Three Stooges

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately there are way more than just 3 stooges!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed with RSD! If you think LW or eCardio don't have the same kind of problems, plus new investigation, plus Reps leaving because comp plans are bad and goals are unachievable, get the f.... Out

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy Halloweenie everyone

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turning clocks back tonight - maybe management could use that extra hour to work on getting our quotas finished - can't believe it is taking so damn long

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me when I tell you that you don't want to see them - enjoy the extra hour of rest because Monday will stress you out

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would not be as bad if they were fairly distributed. Higher potential and higher insurance coverage should have the larger growth increases. It is also a problem when certain favorites (chosen ones) do not get same increase. We are not idiots, we know what each other does and what averages are. RSD's manipulate too much to keep someone in PC.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would be dangerous if you knew half of what you think you do.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most CN employees would be dangerous if they knew half of what they thought they did - not limited to sales

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another "top" rep that would cry like a baby if they actually had a target to hit. Getting handed a number that you will easily beat week three is not a target. October is over and oh look, you were 140% over goal.. GREAT JOB!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, they cry. I hear about it every day. Some have gone to Jack Daniels and had immediate reductions. One day they will get theirs and hope they get it straight up the ass without any lubrication.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do these Bozo's justify a 8% increase across the board when we continue to have inventory issues along with zero approval for new practices? un-fucking real

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8%?? How did you only get 8%? I got a lot more than that.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People I spoke to said average was 8-19%. I noted the lower end only to soften the blow to everyones assholes