Double dip

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Apr 20, 2013 at 9:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for Watson for the alotted 18 months put on a PIP, treated like $hit, now I double dip Walmart and Mc donalds

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I double dip Watson / Actavis and BI...to the tune of a smooth $250,000 annually. It's all good, bruh !!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would almost be impressive - if the BROAD Total salary range for all U.S. pharma reps were not $49-108K. You sound like a CC Math failure!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It includes:

1. my bonuses (BI's is much more lucrative; a robust incentive plan) and

2. what I estimate my 2 company cars are worth in savings for auto insurance, gas, tires, oil changes and all other repairs.

I did not, however, factor-in my benefits and stock options which would put me in the low to mid $300's !!!

Who's the CC Math failure now; huh bruh? You, with the CC lingo, back pocket turd crap...you're such a loser. Have some balls, be great, be a champion and double dip like me.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I have stated before, I have double dipped here and another pharma company hor several years now. It is meaningful, less stressful when you get used to it, and the income for me is good. My income from both jobs averages about $140- $160 yearly. One company car is used for both my jobs, so there are additional perks as well! I make very few calls for either company, staying below the radar. I use one 401K, and one health insurance plan. Direct Deposit is a wonderful event!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What it really sounds like is this: You overestimate your income similar to how you overestimate yourself, but then I just joined this repartee so what could I possibly know.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries. You are spot on!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well you're still the CC Math Failure!! You now gotta pull in your fleet cars to hit your mythical $250?? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry chump, I misspoke. It is NOT the SALARY range I quoted. It is the INCOME range.
    Google Pharma rep salary and payscale to see the fool I've turned you into!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO? Really? You tool You are so gay.

I, like the other poster, also double dip; this place & Amgen.

Double dippers make the big bank. Have some balls and do it pussy boy!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, Puh-LeeZe. You actually need to know some science to sell for Amgen. Dream On.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Such BS....I have considered this myself until there are too many things you have to get around. How would you do homestudy/away training while employeed by another pharma company, mtgs overlap, oh and the big important one....job verification when you apply at the new job. Please do explain as I would love to double dip and do two easy jobs and get paid by both.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1st of all one needs to be ultra intelligent, like me. So, most of you can forget it.

Secondly, you always need to cover all bases - fake vacation days or go to the ER for some mysterious illness when overlaps occur.

Lastly, you need to have a mole in HR or have something to blackmail an HR person. That solves job verification.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See, this is the stupid, mindless drivel you get when you let CC grads post anonymously!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One can do it. I have for 17 years of my carrer. I do it as a 1099 employee. Comission only. I sell a few DME goods, pain creams, and a few surgical items to buddy doctors. I make more doing that over the years w/o considering benefits. Plan for your taxes with a seperate account, depositing an estimate in each month. It has allowed my wife to stay home with children for years. She handles the paperwork and I do the selling. Make NO mistake about it. To be successful you will work twice as hard. it is a second job but once you get your business rolling...... the checks show up every month.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost 5 years now of double dipping. My other job is pharma as well. It isn't that diofficult once you establish a routine. Most day are spent doing necessary tasks. My other pharma job requires less than does Watson. I also spend part of my days driving around. Also, my account base is different for both jobs.
    Since I can only be fired from one job at a time (one company would not know about the other), if I ever lose one, I'll immediately seek another pharma job. Or I can work for one company only. But it's been a nice 55 months of payroll compensation!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah. Right. CC Grad FAILURE written all over it. Thanks for playin'! NEXT!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also double dip. The number above is quite attainable. And no, I am not a 1099 employee. I earn 2 base salaries, am compensated under 2 bonus programs, maintain 2 vehicles etc. It's not difficult at all; it's an art form once you get it down. I play golf most of the time. NEXT

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only work here; have 1 base salary, 1 bonus plan and 1 company car. I too, play golf most of the time. I haven't set foot in an office in over 18 months.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What, are you smoking crack? You have misconstrued whatever numbers you pasted above. According to Money magazine, the MEDIAN total pay (50% below and 50% above) is 105,000/year. I personally know of reps with 150k+ ( not including bonus) salaries. When you look at biologics, biotechnology, cancer, etc. May of these people have salaries alone exceeding 120k. So while the OP is clearly blowing smoke, you did not due your homework, prior to your silly post. You must either been new in the industry, or not in it at all, otherwise you would know how ridiculou your post was,

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watson PHARMA reps would HOPE to catch on with Mylan or some other company at the third tier of PHARMACEUTICALS. The Pfizer's, J&J's and Novartis' are far out of reach of the typical Watson CC Rep. To suggest that a Watson rep could leap over those PHARMA companies into the monied positions of BIOTECH and beyond makes you the King of the CC Dolts. Don't be such a stupid asswipe!