Base ?

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2014 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Applying for a job and just did a ph screen- think it went well- what is the base (highest -lowest) 7 years of derm.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run while you still have the chance!!! Seven years experience? Sir I ask why are you are applying for this stepping stone of a position? An entry level specialty pharma job at best

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter. Out of respect for you and your family, do not come here. Despite what recruiters tell you we are all moving out. Example: they just committed to us they were leveling salaries to be competitive and have insulted almost every single tenured rep at this company. Collectively, we have all never been do motivated yo get out. This culture bleeds negativity. Our former director of sales just sent out a video patting his own back as he accepted a promotion to head to Europe despite having sabotaged our business the last 3 years. It is insanity!!! Do not step into this mess!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. Best company ever and raise was nearly $10k when I got the call. Overwhelmingly positive company and great ethics. So what if some people leave. People come and go...that's business. Get over yourself (the complainers) and leave already so everyone who is happy can be surrounded by positive people! Gosh!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Gosh!!" Golly. Geeze. Shucks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only way you got that kind if raise was if your salary was 45k.

Did not happen

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I could only show you...hee haw!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine was around $10k as well. (And, yes, I made well above $45k before.)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got 10K too!!! I am so glad I didn't go to Celegene. I can't wait to see where they are in two years!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terrible time to come here... Company in complete disarray. Highest turnover in company history in the last 8 months with more coming. Another layoff pending. Total "boys club" upper management team. Run away especially if you are a female.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never been so depressed. Affecting my marriage and life in general. Work should never take over this much but it does. I hate this company!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for Galderma (but one of your competitors). Leave the industry, you will feel better about yourself. Its hard to give up (all the benefits and pay) but what you give up you will more than be payed back in self esteem. There is life after pharma, you just have to be wiling to make the change.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell ... well above $45k??? You guys are in the wrong specialty! I made 60k when I entered this industry 12 years ago and now I'm in biotech making $120k as a base. You need to strive for better base for sure! I made more as a RN!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That was in reference to the post that said the only way anyone got $10k raise was if they made $45k...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The base is $80K - $90K, at plan $140K

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom base is $88k

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it's not!!