Atlanta is a joke

Discussion in 'Purdue' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The district has lost the best reps...the DM has resigned but had been "kept" and is the worst manager in pharma. What else can happen? Toppers use to brew in this area. AWFUL

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably due to the proximity of CS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously I have never heard of a manager quitting but being " kept" what does this mean... all joking aside is SL gone?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got to be another SL lie. Probably telling people she tried to quit but they think so highly of her they begged her to stay. The company has never done that and I'm sure they didn't with her. I know for a fact she's not highly thought of with the higher ups.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the RM for Atlanta? If reps are leaving, I would hope the RM would become more concerned that there is an issue with the manager???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I retired years ago and read these boards with a sort of sick relief to remind me that I never again will have to put up with being treated the way Purdue treats people. I can only imagine what the ride-withs are like now, especially if Sales are below expectation.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you read my mind....best thing I ever did was to leave Purdue...a cesspool of incompetence.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is funny!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many threads can one person be the topic of?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The motto now is the beatings will continue, until the morale improves.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly it's not just her. The whole east coast has inexperienced managers who were promoted bc their lack of experience costs less than someone who may actually be worthy of a manager title. These "managers" have been given free reign to run wild and as a result places like FL, GA, NC and PA are losing great reps every week. So much for cheap labor in the leadership role. Major FAIL!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Losing reps because there's far better paying jobs. Not always about the manager. Couldn't pay me enough to work for SL though. Her old district can't stand her either.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sad it was horrible managers that got Purdue in trouble that cost them their top mgt. & tens of millions in fines. Put incompetent mgr. in charges of sales reps. & watch history repeat itself.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ATL area was doomed during the great purge of 2004-2006 when great RM and great DMs and reps left and/or were forced to step down. And the one left standing was the witch JP! That told us everything back then and within 2 years I was out- best decision I ever made. A toast to the great days in ATL before the great purge!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Was in ATL late 90's and it was pretty good place. Have also left Purdue and the day I gave my notice was one of the happiest days of my life.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How in the heck can a district thrive when the manager tries to quit on them and resigns...but stays. WTF?
    Atlanta is a joke. The reps left good luck...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone believe that she quit but they asked her to stay? I don't. I think they'd have been thrilled just like her district.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. That's what she told people to make them think she's more important than she is. Just another lie.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not forget these great threads.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. We still never figured out who started the bullshit about her trying to quit. Even the MM thread or the WF thread get posts defending them. Yet SL has no one in her corner. Fucking hilarious.