The Queen Lives!

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2014 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

65 people on this board right now (I think that's most of the sales force). It reflects how this company has fallen. Nary a sole happy Merck rep and plenty of those willing to voice their anger.

Instead of crying about it, go out and DO SOMETHING. Heck no, I don't mean do something for Merck. I think any idiot can see where that gets you. Do something for you. Do something for your family. Begin that second career on Merck's time!! Use their car and RFM budget. There are tons of opportunities out there!

They'll pull this post quickly (I seem to have really touched a nerve with management and CP). I wanted to let you know that I was still on board. I also wanted to remind you that every prediction I've made has happened. I can also assure you that the sales force reduction is far from over. Be prepared for it. I am.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rock on, Queen. You've been right all along.

I got the axe, but only after a year of pain at the hands of my CTL. Oh, yes…he got the axe too, despite his willingness to do any evil deed he was told to do.

FU MERCK!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Queen, are you male or female?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you suggest that the company is populated with queens?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perfect. This is the person Merck keeps. Yeah, that makes sense. So, you bet, use your company car as a taxi, double dip the rfm budget and resell the food, spend all day selling pain cream and massaging sore backs or get a paper route. Why not?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Queen led me on an investigation into the pain meds she sells, or at least something like what she sells (I don't know). I also don't know if she is a man, woman, zombie, or Martian. I think it's pretty obvious, but I really don't know, nor do I care.

Here's what I do know. I have only two of my doctors that are using the pain meds I sell on the side (they are the only two I approached). I made over $8,000 last month from those two accounts and they can't be more pleased with the meds. I've never had the positive feedback from my Merck products that I get from these meds. It's been five months and I've already made over $26,000.

Let the foolish naysayers blather on with their baseless stupidity. I am forever in your debt, My Queen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Queen is like the 15 Guy, only way smarter. I like it. Should be doing it myself.

I'll never put a genuine effort into this job again. The absence of loyalty is a two-way street. FU, Merck.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it interesting that everyone that comes on with a story of a " side job" emphatically states how easy it is and how wildly successful they are at doing it. If Merck is as bad as everyone on here says and you really are raking in $8 grand a month, then why the hell would you hang around? Either Merck's not all that bad ( doubtful, having been there myself) or you're a liar. Money is just falling off trees? Only approached two docs but both are giving you scads of easy cash? It's all so easy yet here you remain. Interesting. Just an observation

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a wrong observation. As for me (not the poster), I "hung around" because I needed the paycheck, not because I liked the job. Like many others, I hated everything about Merck except for the paycheck. For that matter, I still do.

I am doing the pain creams now and it's gone well. It's been almost a year for me and I am making more than I made at Merck. The money certainly doesn't "fall off trees", though. Unlike any Merck rep, I actually earn my money. That's a foreign concept to you, I know. You see, if I don't generate sales, I don't get paid. Sounds crazy, huh? Actually having to sell to get paid? I know. It took a little time, but now I actually love it!

Long live the Queen. She was ABSOLUTELY right about everything. I wish I had started this before I quit that thing Merck called a "job".

FU Merck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

" making more than you made at Merck" and yet you " needed the paycheck" uh, OK seems contradictory but maybe you have some serious debt. Whatever. Not making a judgment only an observation. Don't believe $8,000 a month off of two accounts either, but whatever, this board isn't exactly a bastion of truth. Good luck with all that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta cut those paychecks in half ....Uncle Sammy and the benny brigade are a hungry team....

In the end not much is left for anyone to pay those hefty bills.. :(
    For those who now need a job...its time to live on franks n' beans......

No Kings or Queens!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I now make far more than I made at Merck, believe it or not. I don't care. I "needed the paycheck" while I was still at Merck. That was why I stayed. I don't pretend to do that job anymore. I have a business I started and I sell the pain creams to a couple of my old Merck customers. I certainly don't need that Merck paycheck now, nor would I ever consider going back to that sinking ship.

I'm doing well. Very well. The Queen was spot on. I should have started this years ago. She was indeed right all along.

FU MERCK.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely, just attend the next company sanctioned GLEAM meeting - a real eye opener.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I finally get it! This whole " pain queen" is just code for S&M cross dressers.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid jokes made by stupid people. This company is in shambles.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Queen here. You are correct on both counts. Stupid jokes/stupid people and Merck is absolutely in shambles.

Don't overlook the fact that many of us are now better prepared than ever for life after Merck. Those of us that have encouraged self-reliance and preparation have absolutely had an impact! The fools can't be saved, but the rest can be.

My husband wants me to quit. I won't do it. I figure that if my CTL, DCO…..CEO all "pretend" (that's a good one) to work here, so will I! It is nice to have Merck as a second income:)

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe it or not! This is very possible. I make more than that from my top account alone. You need to stop thinking like a Merck rep. That will get you nowhere.

Queen

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, I'm happy for you, really, but don't tell me what to think. You sell pain cream on the side and you're happy doing it, good for you. But quit proselytizing. You think you've found something unique and different. You haven't. I knew a guy once who had two full time pharma jobs, including company cars. He got caught because he picked up his boss in the wrong car. You're good at deceit and feel the need to come on and justify it. Some are a little uncomfortable lying every day and choose a more honest path, in or out of Merck. This board represents a very small minority of malcontents and you are an even smaller segment than that. Why can't you just do what you do and shut up about it? Things suck in pharma in general and Merck in particular. Surprise? I don't need you to tell me. I'm happy for you but your self promoting schtick has grown tired. Good luck though.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speak for yourself. I love the Queen and the 15 Guy. You think we're a "small minority"? Think again. We are a large and growing bunch. Half of those people (the smart half) at your Orlando meeting this week were with us. And the only lying we do is the never-ending chain of lies that encompasses our Merck job!

Rock on, Queen. The smart ones love you. The dumb ones are still clinging to their "Merck will take care of me" ignorance. The fact that you aren't doing something else tells me that you are one of those who really don't get it, despite what you say. I'm not a pain cream guy, but my side business is doing well. Merck really is in trouble. I get it. I'm ready.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was speaking for myself and to the queen. I wasn't talking to you. But I 'm sure your used to no one talking to you. You don't know what I'm doing because I don't shoot my fat mouth off about it like the rest of you. Mostly you can cut in half all the " success" braggarts claim they're having. But best wishes, working all your multiple jobs, really, I know it's tough out there for the low skilled set.