Another one bites the dust!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cubist' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2014 at 3:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah!!! We just lost another quality CBM!!! Great job Corporate!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is just the beginning, the offers are rolling in and the CBM's are rolling out!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For any that choose to leave, kudos to you for doing something to improve a situation you are unhappy with. Me, I chose to stay because I truly believe that things will be better here versus over there in the coming years. If you are unhappy here then leave rather than complain and wallow in self pity to play the role of the victim. You will be no better than the wife that returns home each day to the husband that beats her because she's afraid of leaving him, and as such I will have no pity for you if you stay and complain. Stay and be happy and trust that things will improve or take responsibility for your own well being and move on. No room for whiners here.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who invited Mr. bummer, talking about women being beaten!! WTF is wrong with you?? Idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend just told me that they're also leaving. Its a real shame, this person has done really well year after year, but is fed up with the BS bonus, their A-Hole RBD and the lack of growth opportunities. Its just a real shame see good people leave. Good luck to all who make the move!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be sad to see so many good people go. I wish corp would address this in some manner. It would be nice if my manager even acknowledged the threat.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There aren't too many managers in this company that aren't drinking the cool aid, unfortunately, they will come to realize it when it's too late and they have to fill a ton of CBM positions.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Levari and Mosely made a move. Congrats gents.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Levari left??? WOW!!! This corporate culture is really starting to crumble!!!! More quality people out the door and no defensive posture from Cubist. WTF is upper management doing?!?!? I heard they all had a nice meeting in pebble beach CA for a "retainment stragaty meeting". What's the stragagy guys??? sit on your hands and do nothing while the MEDCO steals your best people??? Maybe you should ask TC to put another video email out about expense reports and other trivial bullshit!!! Cubist reminds me of the last scene in Animal House where Kevin Bacon is saying "All is well, remain calm" while everyone stampedes over him!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Medicines Company did a number on CUBIST but they even robbed Durata of course. One Durata man apparently came over to MedCo as a new VP. He was a former Cubist RBD, Shannon M.
    Really on the move there! Rumor has it that a New VP who was hired by MedCo, was asked by MedCo about whether to hire certain people from Cubist. A lot of class demonstrated here if this is all true!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact: There was no meeting in Pebble Beach, you do not know what you are talking about. Funny how vocal you are on this board versus real life.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fact: You just completely evaded the point of the post. It's funny how non vocal upper management has been during this looting of our company. Just keep telling yourself, and the sales force, "all is well... remain calm" and I'm sure everyting will be OK.

PS
    There was a meeting and you know it...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TMC has pulled the slimiest of slimy moves. It shows just how desperate they are with that horrible PI they got from the FDA. Their entire strategy is to try and damage the competition. I have never seen anything like it in 20 years of antibiotic experience. Those that go there are in for a world of hurt. The days of daily infusion are coming to an end but not with that drug. Ask your your big academic centers that have looked at it and you will see.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News Flash: We've been in a world of hurt at cubist for the last couple of years!!! No one is making any real money anymore. The med co is doing what any company would do with a new division; they're paying for our talent. What's so awful about that??? I think the folks that went to Durata may have made a mistake. They could be in another Optimer situation, but the Med co is a real company with a real pipeline. Have you seen the KPC gram neg in their pipeline? Their Pain patch? It's a real compnay with real money behind it. Your 20 years of AB experience are working against you in this situation. Wake up!!! This entire industry is getting worse every year!!! Make some money while you can.

PS
    Those big academic centers you mentinoed... Pissed all aver Cubicin 10 years ago also.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great point...What some of these cube heads don't realize is that Cubist years ago was a one-drug company and very high risk if you think back. Now, for some reason according to Cubist, the Medicines Company is this crappy, high risk company that will crash and burn because of their so-so pipeline. My, have times have changed. Most start-up or new divisional start-ups are high-risk/high payoffs. They are very cash-rich have a multitude of products to keep them afloat for a while. If Cubist was smart they would have had divisional sales forces: One group for Cubicin, Sivextro and C/T and the other for perhaps Entereg and Dificid. But no...We are going to have to sell it all and risk maybe getting TWO products to goal and lose thousands of dollars on the other products that don't make it to goal since realistically most reps can sell maybe two products well. Not five. So, kiss your 40K away per year. It will be more likely 20K now.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completley agree!! What good are great drugs to the salesforce if we're not in a position to make any money from them??? Cubist has fallen asleep at the wheel and has taken this sales force for granted. Not once has anyone in management addressed these IC issues. Instead we get condecending bullsiht about expense reports and uselss tools.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cubist management doesn't care if you leave. They have someone waiting to take your place as I type this.

And they are all loaded $$$. They don't care if they turn the entire SALESFORCE over twice this year. They will cry all the way to the bank. Sorry to break this news to you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't doubt it...No news flash there... That's exactly why people are leaving jackass. BTW, it's laugh all the way to the bank you moron. No one cries all the way to the bank. Are you with the Cubist custodial dept.?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all are too funny!!