Congratulations

Discussion in 'Questcor' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2014 at 4:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck to all through integration

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say - cut back and tame the wild out of the box practices that have been going on in the past. Oh and that OIG investigation should be rolling out soon too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are showing your ignorance about our company. We are so totally compliance-oriented as a company its not even funny.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still hoping to benefit from short selling the company? Havent you learn your lesson yet?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea right! You can't hide what was done in the past. Questcors actions will be punished. Along with those individuals who allowed the crazy activity to take place. What do you expect when sales drives everything = greed!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Face it, you lost this one. Bad. I hope you and your criminal hedge fund friends rot it hell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paying off docs-, selling an overpriced drug that has studies from 1970. Company won't do studies in fear that it won't even be as good as generic cheap steroids! Truly to most unethical scamming the system money hungry company I've ever worked for. I had a hard time raising my 2 kids to be honest and ethical and teaching them money isn't everything and not feeling like I'm doing that every day when I wake up and go to work. I will be gone soon to a better more stable company and finally be able to sleep at night!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #7, go now and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do the crime if you can't time, don't do it...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you even speak English? Idiot!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously...This is the sleaziest I've ever felt professionally. The clinical data is ajoke. At one point, it made sense to price acth high for IS...true orphan drug pricing. Now, with all the other indications hammering on the insurance co. there is no way 30k per vial is justified. acth has a role in medicine. But this price is raping the system

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The data, the drug and upper management all have some in common, sleaze. Good luck with your job searches. Happy Holidays!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is forcing you to stay. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am forced to stay, idiot. Forced by the qcor board / executive team for 13 months after the close of the deal unlike the executives who couldn't get out of here fast enough once the money hit their accounts. Enjoy MNK for your career, it sounds like you and this garbage organization are made for each other.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^agreed

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try not to let Bubba hit you in the ass on the way out either. No set of golden handcuffs are worth going to jail.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My "don't let the door hit you in the ass" comment was for post #11. Get it?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter called me about the company. Checked it out with friend who is a rheumatologist. Data from 1950s? NO THANKS.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this company cares about is money. Profit. Nothing about the patient. Tons of pressure on the sales people to sell an orphan-priced drug for indications that are NOT ORPHAN DISEASES. I can't believe no one out there has figured this out. Just hang on all you sales people. Hang on for just a few more months until you're vested. If your conscience will let you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will be gone the day the stock shows vested in my account and not a day longer. I can not wait to feel the door hit me in the ass.