Training Itinerary

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2014 at 3:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For non-flyers, be at training for a start time of 8am on Monday and Friday departure will be at 5pm....Sweet job ruining the end of the weekend before training and the beginning of the weekend after training.

No respect for employee time whatsoever.

This company is the worst.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And for flyers, leave home at 5:00 am and return at 11:30 pm. STFU weenie.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can we say "Class Action"???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go ahead an try it, pussy. I bet you won't

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet I will!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait to see this lawsuit. "Company forces Salary Employees to work past 5 and share hotel room for 4 nights"--- the outrage from the outside world will be huge!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU! this is clearly employee violations on many levels... seen it before. the lawyers are gonna love this one.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow-- fantastic reply. I really hope you win this one sparky, I really do.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do some research on class actions like this. The lawyers get all the money. Let it go

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what if they get all the money. It will change the insanity of these maniacs working employees 24/7. Some of you trolls say "oh be thankful you have a job" ... This job isnt all that its cracked up to be. The money if you break it down by the hours you work is merely miminum wage after they take evenings and weekends from you. Not to mention the stress. Forest sucks and yes I said it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What on Earth are you talking about? Based on current budget a Forest rep can do about 2 speaker programs in an entire quarter. That means every other day since their customers usually are gone at 5pm, that reps reps are done by 5. Throw in 1 hour a day for admin if you like and you are talking about 45 hours a week? How is that crazy? Please don't talk about training or meetings as they are not something you typically do 90% of the time. What to her profession would 45 hours a week be too much?