Happy Holidays!!

Discussion in 'Zymogenetics' started by Anonymous, Dec 12, 2009 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bought a hotdog from a stand near the old steam plant that used to be Zymogenetics...YUK, tasted like recycled Reco!! Had to spit it out!!! :D :eek:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course you tried to deep through the hotdog! Go sell Plavix and try to swallow some BMS
    hotdogs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an outside investor I've made a shitload of cash shorting this piece of shit when it was a stock. The financials under BMS are still look like garbage, and that was for the past three years. Your r***** CFO couldn't even begin to run a "successful business entity", let alone a goddamn hotdog stand.

This company HAS dwiddled down to the fucking concrete and and now is like the shell of a steam plant it once was. May all of remaining returds gargle with Recocrap!! Noel Noel Noel!!! LMFAO!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still beating this dead horse (star trader)? Who at ZGEN shit on your parade? Move on with your life. Really now, you are just a sad shell of yourself. (And yes, we know who you are.)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an outside investor I've made a shitload of cash shorting this piece of shit when it was a stock. The financials under BMS are still look like garbage, and that was for the past three years. Your r***** CFO couldn't even begin to run a "successful business entity", let alone a goddamn hotdog stand.

This company HAS dwiddled down to the fucking concrete and and now is like the shell of a steam plant it once was. May all of remaining returds gargle with Recocrap!! Noel Noel Noel!!! LMFAO!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tis' crap!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zymo going to hell...noel noel noel!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noel Noel Noel