Duavee

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously folks, if you can't sell the first progestin free, all estrogen therapy that treats hot flush and bone loss in non-hysterectomized women, you need to find a new job. Any numb nut who has read or understands the WHI study knows that progestin caused the problems, the premarin estrogen only arm had a decrease in breast cancer and a decrease in CVD events among early menopause women (the one's who should be taking the drug). The SERM will reduce the risk of breast cancer even more. UNLIKE CONVENTIONAL HRT, DUAVEE DOES NOT CAUSE BLEEDING, BREAST PAIN, BREAST CANCER. IT DOES NOT CAUSE UTERINE PROLAPSE (that was lasofoxifene which was never approved in the US)!! It scares the crap out of me when I read these boards, honest to God. I know key opinion leaders in the field who think this is the HRT we've been waiting decades for. With so many out of work scientists and other smart people, I can't understand why a company like Pfizer doesn't fire half its ignorant sales force and put people in who actually understand the product and where it fits into the scheme of things. Its really a shame to see such a potential blockbuster being turned over to the hands of scientific idiots. Yikes!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately all the former Wyeth WHC reps are pretty much gone. People here do not know how to sell to OBGYNs or the hormonal market. Couple that with a ridiculous small sales force with large geographic territories and it spells failure. Its a shame because I remember how excited the thought leaders (like Hugh Taylor-Yale) were about this product. They were waiting for it for a long time. BTW-all your points above were correct about WHI and SERMs. Less than 1-2% of the current sales force probably knows what the hell you're talking about.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if it is as good as you say it is there won't be a need for a big sales force.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go screw your dog. FU you asshole.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same reason you need a use dick, but that hasn't stopped Pfizer leaders from being dicks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave God out of this crappy Wyeth drug. If it was to be a blockbuster, Wyeth never would have had to sell out to Pfizer. But yet again...what has Wyeth contributed to Pfizer since the takeover?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DUAVEE: Dropped Uterus And Vaginal Equine Estrogen.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello? Uh, Prevnar. Pfizer's #1 product.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adverse Events include sore boobies and dyspareunia with size Magnum XL men.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Besides Prevnar, Animal Health which Pfizer spun off and made stockholders a ton of money. Nutrition-which they sold and made a ton of money. Consumer Health-which they continue to make a ton of money on. Some of the other products (like PVC,Pristiq, Oncology drugs, Embrel (now gone)), have brought in and continue to bring in revenue for this company. If it wasn't for Wyeth this company would probably have been bought by someone else by now. If you want to knock take-overs you should really be looking at the King acquisition. You are obviously one of those Pfizer blue Aholes who is living in the glory days of the past. This company is a piece of sh*t now. You know it, I know it, everyone reading this freaking thread knows it. It's really going to hit the fan by the end of the year. The next fuse is lit with Celebrex LOE coming down the road. Keep living in your fantasy world--idiot.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pristiq- now that's been a money makes for Pfizer since day 1. The TV ad especially kicked a$$.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, sells more than chantix and your no-pee drug launch, combined!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you're brilliant response is to take one product mentioned and focus on that, and not the rest of the message which shows how buying Wyeth saved this company?? I didn't say it was a blockbuster-it contributes revenue. I gave you a bunch of reasons responding to your "what has Wyeth contributed to Pfizer since the takeover? " and that is your comeback?? You are quite the debater.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone get training materials for Duavee yet?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wyeth "HAD TO SELL OUT TO PFIZER"!

Your evil leftist CEO lawyer in charge, Jeff Kindler, forced a buyout. He threatened Wyeth that if they didn't cave in, "voluntarily", then Pfizer would buy Wyeth anyways, via a hostile takeover, and likely fire all of the execs and employees.

So the French 'poussy' CEO at Wyeth, Bernard Poussot, waived his french white hanky and gave in. But, at least he negotiated and as one of the results, the Wyeth specialty reps retained by Pfizer were laterally moved into Pfizer as specialty reps.

Although very few of us fit into this fucked up Pfizer culture, every Wyeth legacy I know of has either won Summit at least once and/or has been in the top 25% in at least 2 out of the 3 years we've been here. That's my "contribution" prick, even though I can't stand it here because it's full of deluded, hypercompetitive turds like you.

The other answers given by my compadres in this thread do an excellent job of shutting you up......koolaid drinker!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and the outside troller with a womens' health care contract with a competitor strikes again....scouring these boards looking to find any details on timing of the launch and roll-out..desperate to cash in on their BS reports....If not a BS skammer post, why would an insider choose to ask about training materials anonymously on CP? pulease...you could use your distircts group e-mail or even send a couple of texts...that is if you were not a complete BS artist

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please stop the pfizer cockiness!!

Legacy Pfizer here. You're "way wrong" on this one. If it wasn't for Pharmacia (oncology franchise, Pain and COX-2 franchise, Zyvox), Warner Lambert (Lipitor) Esai (Aricept), UCB (Zyrtec) and Wyeth, we would be smaller than the company-formerly-known-as-Forest. Odds are, you or I wouldn't be working here because we'd too broke to afford a full time field force.

Chill out. We suck compared to ten, maybe twenty years ago. Be thankful that you have a job FOR NOW!

18. #38 Anonymous, Mar 4, 2014 at 4:00 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016 at 9:16 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Please stop the pfizer cockiness!!

Spot on. Pfizer would be a distant memory. Its labs have been absolutely abysmal. Rock bottom production of valuable products that would have generated internal growth. I'm legacy Pfizer too and have seen the incredible decline in the company.