Quillivant XR

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that we are so heavily evaluated but the managers have no one looking over their shoulder for coaching evaluations. How about offering a survey for us to evaluate the managers? Tying it back to our emails would net zero honesty so before the truth comes out on Cp let us have our voice heard - confidentially.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Applause.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are plenty of people looking over management shoulders on this contract: Pfizer, they look at all kinds of things to the most unintentionally innocent infraction/PDI will have to take the heat when wrongfully terminating minorities/people with disabilities, and they are not getting the new contracts, which won't serve them well either

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lawsuits regarding do not rehire list

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it not interest that we do not have a POA planned for the 3rd quarter.? What's up? S

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO. Nothing. They only have one a year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true last year there was one district meeting per quarter(POA) what ever you want to call it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lucky you. Not our district.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Quillivant XR. Expense rep

Not again. Are we beta testing for cc?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expense training

Any insight into why we are having expense training months after we have all wasted hours learning this on our own? Isn't this a bit backward?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on if QXR leadership or members of the marketing team will be attending the upcoming meetings?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

83% to goal
    Looks like we will be working in 2015
    Tripled sales with 1/3 of original # of people on contract

They will get huge bonuses and we will get to keep our job's another year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didja notice they said team 1 continues through 2015 but did not specifically say qforce? It will continue but I expect more layoffs and realignments as they figure out their head from a hole in the ground. 83%???? That's not good.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any thoughts on our future on this contract?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I speculate that it will go a third year, but there will be more layoffs. When there are still territories putting up fewer than 10 a week, those territories probably aren't necessary. Jmo

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these territories are so large, making them larger is probably in the cards as neither PDI nor Pfizer care about the quality of the job for the Reps, most hostile working environment imaginable, recognize how inappropriate the contact was now that I'm in a pharma job with reasonable management

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have any fears about this contract let me assure you of one thing. One thing. It's contract and anything can happen any day. Sometimes, everyone is caught off guard. It's contract.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!! Getting let go from this gig was the BEST thing that ever happened to me. My manager was the most unethical, inappropriate, bitter human being I've ever met. Karma will catch up with you, sir.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going down, down, down............... How long will they let this go on???