Derm Focus

Discussion in 'Everett Labs' started by Anonymous, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like the pnv reps might get some training in derm for a launch next year. I heard the end of this year might bring a change w new ceo toward derm.
    Please be true!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well back in the day, we had several products in the bag. They were all a bunch of bs but at least they were different.
    Real products would be a friggin miracle. I doubt it would happen.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would expect an improvement over what we had in the past but you never know.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

411-across the pond I hear they are looking at buying another small derm outfit. This might be great news if true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The REAL 411 is why buy another derm company? Upper mngt lost 3/4 of the derm team this year. They can't keep the team they've got right now. Why buy another company?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am guessing the writing is on the wall that the vitamin business won't last forever. Where else but in derm can you mix up various ingredients in the trunk of your car, slap a label on it and call it a product....oh and charge $200 for it?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds exactly like what they do in the vitamin business!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totaly agree!!! we need good products to sell.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the total amount of reps in something like 120 so they can probably add another specialty product and still have good coverage around the nation. I like derm so I hope it goes that way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

holy shit OP, you and your frigging Derm marketing landscape report. Shut the F up with trying to find out shit like size of sales force by dropping the 120 number and hoping we will correct you. Christ all the posts on Everetts board clearly demonstrate that you saw this company in the derm market and you are friggin' going nuts trying to piece the shit together. Digging in looking for bonus structure, sales ranking, launch dates, product messaging hahahahaha! You deserve to get what you pay for!