What Have I Done!!

Discussion in 'Gilead Sciences' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2014 at 10:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No doubt. How about revising Q1 goals upward in April after Q1 was already over. Yeah, with our new data vendor, your territory captures more scripts than we initially thought, so SCREW YOU! Its coming right out of your IC. Oh, and all those scripts you missed out on last year, with the old vendor, well, that's water under the bridge. Thank you for playing.

And by the way, med D coverage is a lot worse and don't expect any new data anytime soon. What? You can't grow your business fast enough to hit your revised goals? We'll have to put you on a coaching plan. Your sales messaging on the ten-year old trial lacks impact, especially with your high decile cardiologists. Are you friggin' kidding me?

If i wasn't making so much money on the stock, I would've left a long time ago. Some talented reps HAVE left for peace of mind, leaving unvested shares on the table. Don't worry, they'll hire some poor unsuspecting sap desperate to stay in pharma. Good thing they have training bonus, 'cause they aren't gonna hit goal anytime soon. Just wait until they realize that the RD does two day rides every month - thats when the fun begins. Of course, the cherry on top is the SRD ride along - thats when you really want to slit your wrists.

How the hell are you supposed to figure all this out before you sign on, Grasshopper?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What area of the country are you in? Is this the case in all areas? I am thinking of joining the Gilead team, but after reading this, I may have a second thought.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's everywhere!! If you have a good thing going and your boss "gets it" then stay there! The RD's here do not! We know that this is a vital component with the manager and is critical to whether you love or hate your job. If you like all day field rides then this is the place for you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since we have nothing new, I can feel the pressure increasing to hit an ever unattainable goal. Good luck to everyone for a good rest of the year, ride a longs here we go

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What product does this division have? I am now concerned about my possible interviewing. Is the worst division the one for the pulmonary hypertension?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm wondering the same thing. Is Letairis a dog drug or difficult to sell? What's going on with that division?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it wasn't for the stock they give you the turnover here would be huge! I agree with the initial poster about the crazy micro environment here. I wish I had read CP or asked more questions about the culture before I signed on. The only division that seems relatively sane is HIV. Other than that every other is the big pharma nightmare! The lousy thing too is that management knows how the field feels and thinks and doesn't care.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish i have done the same.. And asked around more. This company is a disappointment :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

amen!!! The west culture sucks...