No women or diversity in top leadership. Discrimination lawsuits coming!!

Discussion in 'UCB Pharma' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2014 at 8:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just look how many KS and Mk alone have run off! Disgraceful.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KS just hired a female mgr!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She will figure it out soon.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He only did it to keep HR off the MK trail. Meanwhile calling his district members behind
    MKs back begging them not to go to HR and excuse his behavior due to many fabricated reasons.
    No, you just hired wrong. He is a talentless psycho path, admit it and move on.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems like ST uses the same management style. I guess this is how senior management teaches their "male" managers!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MK has been gone for a long time now.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How you can all see how men are in this company

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup! Although they say the right things in front of HR to be politically correct, this post reveals exactly what they really think. No wonder we have so much discrimination against women here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These claims on discrimination are absurd, keep pressing and we will go Ray Rice on you bitches.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go play with your teddy bear! you thread starting useless troll!

i agree!! these claims ARE absurd (and no i am not a white male)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK hater. Your hostility is proof in the pudding. Hitting too close to home, huh?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

UCB and the NFL. One in the same.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with you. Sad but true.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting to believe this might be true.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why doesn't anyone in EXCOMM reach out to any of the women that have left within the last two years?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people need to get a life. This is like McCarthyism. Quit trying to make mountains out of anthills.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure who you are but you are giving women and minorities a BAD name. I'm a woman and a minority and it would sicken me to say the things that you are saying. There is a "good 'ole boys" club everywhere! Don't fool yourself. And, it impacts everyone! These "good ole boys" either rise to the occasion or not - if they fail, it's no secret. If you need "advantages" to get ahead then your no better than any of those "good ole boys" who are hindering your career. And to call people racists for reacting to your comments? Stop and think about what you are saying and doing!!! You want someone to promote you for being a minority. Is being a minority a skill? A character trait? How sad. Anyone who would take a job because of their ethnicity is pathetic and clearly lacking in self respect.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The women/minority on this post are not saying they want an advantage for being women or minorities. They are saying that, although they had stronger performance and leadership, they were overlooked for a white male counterpart with weaker results. Hence, the lawsuit. And of course, there is discrimination everywhere, even of white men. But it appears that we have more of the "good 'ole boys" club here and far more examples of keeping strong women/minorities down by male sr leaders.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just came on and read this thread and totally agree. In field-based positions of leadership, there are virtually no women. When the population is close to 50% women, you would expect to see close to 50% leadership filled by women (which I did see in my previous companies). It's sad. I had this discussion with my manager who pointed to a woman in the marketing department at HO. He simply couldn't find a woman in the field at all, so that's what he considered a "success" story.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know what your smoking but you need to look at field mgt again