Unprofessional

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha..... You pride yourself on being a dumb ass.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact they still chat on here not knowning if the poster is even real or not is amazing.. I don't work for the company and don't post on the JAZZ, or any other company page. Thought this would be a great first post...

If I hated Jermaine, Latoya, Maniqua, Lashrika, Jermanika, or any other ridiculous first name I may post something really ignorant on here. Or pass along some type of fake infomation...

See Germaine, you are lableed as a LEADER here, but only because of your connection "from the start" THey wou;d never in a million years go out and hire someone dumb enough to post online. let alone sign their name...

Figure it out BRO !.... Act accordingly... OMG! Hard to believe the management let these two hang around...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has been ongoing. I would be a great addition to your Onc team but she won't take me past a phone screen for some reason? I have experience, have own awards and know the territory.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may want to call Tameka Pickett in HR. Call her direct.
    Over the last month or so, we have had situations where we have had to terminate representatives for not living up to Jazz Pharmaceutical Company standards. We are being more careful now to whom we grant interviews, and to whom we eventually extend offers of employment.
    By the way, what do you mean when you say you have "own" awards? Also, what is the specific territory you know?

Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    Dir. Sales/ Op.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry own was meant to be WON, but autocorrect changed it. The territory is WA state.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should definitely contact Tameka Pickett. Vacant territories need to be filled ASAP. Best of luck to you!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't the choice Jennifer's though? Also, if she's not the one who hires me or I go to hr, won't she be mad? That would not be a good work environment.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing wrong with getting a difinitive answer from our HR Dept. It will show your aggressiveness and desire to follow- up on the interview process. I assure you she will not be mad. You will do the right thing. And if you are hired, it WILL be Jenn's decision!

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the advice. I think Jazz would be a great company to work for.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha..... Has the makings of a self reply. Lame

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have what it takes, and want to be part of a dynamic company that is on the rise, we would like very much to discuss with you the opportunities here at Jazz Pharmaceuticals! And we have a strong presence in the state of Washington.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya the Dm I interviewed with made a point of saying oh I will let everyone know by the end of the week because I do not like to leave people hanging. Look he does owe anyone a response but when you go out of your way to say that you will because you hate to leave people hanging and then never ever do it. You a d bag. You want all this shit to be perfect from a potential candidate but you can not even be a man of your word. Never want to work for the 2 faced d bag

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesnt sound like you closed the sale and set a date for follow up in case you did not hear back. It is assumed you did not get the job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U do not want to work here. If u do, wear a full metal jacket.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gutless spineless ahole! Crap Box company anyhow....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without knowing the real details, I can't help you.
    Please be more specific, names, dates, etc. I will respond. Help me to help you.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you sound like a winner. Too bad we lost out on you!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey "num-nuts" I WORK at Jazz and I repeat it is a crap hole!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then please, I ask you to resign. Why in heaven's name would you choose to remain at a job that obviously makes you so unhappy??
    Perhaps you have reached the end of your tenure here? Perhaps you will be terminated shortly?
    We don't want or need malcontents!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
    - Dir. Sales/ Op.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking very hard, rough out there, will stay ( work 2-3 hours/day) and look at this place in the rear view mirror.......nowhatimsayin Bro?