DC diabetes region leadership

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2014 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NR::::: are you serious? If you only knew

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can assure you that your reps do not love you...not even close. Shows how totally out of touch you are. Can't stand you is a bit more like it although they are nice to your face. Was shocked at what I heard while in Florida and felt so bad for those reps. Especially Tanya's team...so sad what those reps deal with.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Tanya and NR should be gone, along with the senior leadership of this region. Where is HR when you need them? Always looking to screw the rep but turns a blind eye to management. It has been disgusting here for months; hell, for 2 years. Glad I don't have to deal with this forever. Hoping that the reorg will change what needs to be changed or, better still, offer me a package! I'll keep saying my prayers!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not just that way in DC. We have it here in Florida too. Many people looking for jobs or praying for a realignment.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those are not the only ones. The reorg is only going to shake up garbage. Think of the surrounding managers. Do you want any of them???

And HR ain't worth a dime. They are team DM/corporate all the way. You better hope you catch a violation on tape in front the entire company so you have a slight chance of having some leverage. Otherwise, it's best to suffer in silence.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why isn't she gone yet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

New poster here. I work in the Baltimore/DC area. I have personally watched while the "local " leadership team ( 2 managers) have behaved towards the members of their teams, both team members now and in the past. Playing favorites, putting the screws to people they don't agree with, badmouthing their leadership yet whoring up to them in public, and showing some compassion to their reps during a time when it is needed. Don't they know how much they are despised?
    What makes the matter worst is how the RM allows this to happen. He has shown that all he cares about is himself. And, as has been the case in recent years, HO turns a blind eye to this. As long as you making your target ( and who is?) anything less than a felony is ignored.
    I know we can easily be replaced with a new hire and/or a contract rep ( and I believe we probably will be at the end of the year),but our managers have forgotten their humanity. Don't know how they live with themselves. Doesn't anyone realize that productivity has actually gone down, IMHO, as people spend more time trying to cover their butts, look for other jobs, creative faking of calls, and lost the "edge" in competitive selling. When you don't feel good about yourself, your importance, your company and its leadership, it reflects in your motivation, in your work. Our leaders: people we respect, admire, are motivated by, and learn from....I think absolutely not.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starts higher than the RM and it isn't just DC --- BR and other VPs .....would love to see the whole lot of them follow Anne.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok why isn't she gone ----

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NR gets that status because of his surname? No wonder he is a reckless and 2 faced as he is. Disgusting.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was last to help PD back to his room after drinking too much? Bald wanna be or swec??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U, and me; anyone who was in this situation gets it. Of interest, that 90 day wonder was last seen doing this.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last FCR I got was after a phone call...what a joke! Why would I ever take what my DSM seriously when she is in the field less than 4 or 5 days a year (that's for the whole district not just me)! Sure I'd rather her stay away as she has nothing to offer, but the fact she harps on hours we are in the field is just ridiculous. Less credibility is not even a possibility!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it Tayna? You said she, otherwise I would of thought it was Napoleon. PLEEEEZE offer a package....I want OUT!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He...she...what does it matter, none of the DMs hold themselves to standards they expect from reps. Apparently becoming a DM is a license to work from home prioritizing endless TCs about total BS, collate and create totally useless Excel trackers, etc. etc. All to do a poor job of assessing what they could easily find out face to face with customers...apparently they are above rolling up their sleeves and facing a customer, but then again it'd be harder to spout BS like it's not the tier you're just getting outsold if they did that!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most everybody is doing the best they can.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on , lets get real here. The overall management team in this region is very weak...its more about them then us. This nasty culture has to change...and it starts with us. Time to pick up our pace and be successful despite this group of self centered entitled fools. Can anyone tell me that BL is a leader? he and others have no appreciation for where pharma is headed...let alone what we have to do to make it work

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't tell him he ain't the $)((!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is becoming apparent that some measure of change will be occurring this fall/winter. I can only hope that they replace 3-4 of the managers with people of integrity, honesty, fairness, and don't play the favorites game. Several can come from the Baltimore/DC markets as things are terrible in this part of the region and have been for a long while. I am tired of managers playing favorites and reps sucking up to managers to curry favor. It is disgusting. Further, I am through with the non leadership from PD and R&F...they really need to be put out to pasture.
    So, if this can happen and I survive the changes myself, I can stick it out with this company.
    Can I get a AMEN to that?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well now, another Monday tomorrow. Should be an interesting week. Only regret is those A**Hole managers are still around....given that senior leadership has totally ignored the plight of the reps in this region tells me any decisions forthcoming about restructuring will be screwed up...live @ Sanofi, the laughing stock of the Pharma industry