A Perspective From a New 11/4/13 Hire

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Jun 21, 2014 at 1:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You posted the above back in June, and none of your points have been addressed by the company. In fact, we are becoming more like big pharma each day.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pp I have found they say the listen to the field reps but the reality is they don't change anything based on what we tell them. For a company that says they value our feedback it gets no where

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its all been lies, lies and more lies! Everything here is misdirection and intimidation. Everyone is tired of being blamed for the decisions made by incompetent management on both sides of the partnerships!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think the growth line is starting to flatten somewhat. Not surprising since we are not the preferred brand name on 99% of commercial plans. Also, I know why we don't get credit on Rx's under 18, BUT the company does! If an MD decides to prescribe it for under 18, and we are allowed to call on him/her, that's their choice. We still should still get credit. If we don't get credit, then why should the company? Also, how do they know the prescription is for someone under 18? That info is private and covered under HIPPA.

Our copay cards (when you can get them), are still not as good as our competitors.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

STFU and quit making excuses you little baby. Take a mirror, look into it and you will see the problem in YOUR life!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Suzy your my most favorite cheerleader ever!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take a mirror and look at your rectum, or is that your mouth? Sorry, same thing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we really going to have meeting this fall? Regional or national? They had better leave us in the field as much as possible.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this an old Forest thread? I'll call a waaaambulance for you cry babies. Waaah waah it's not fair! Waah I get 90k in base with a month off but I don't have copay cards boo hoo

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Taking 7 months to get sales credit after you change a specialty designation is so stupid it's hard to verbalize. I simply refuse to call on docs in this situation, so the company will lose business due to their own poor business practices. Brintellix is starting to slow due to this and other mistakes being made by management. They had better listen to all the above complaints before it's too late.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stupid, is the understatement of the year! I have several offices like this and I don't intend to call on them until March 1, 2015. Just give us credit NOW for the doc and add in the volume etc. to our forecast the next trimester. This snapshot crap, is just that, crap!

Folks are getting real tired of this type of stuff. Real tired.

12. #32 Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 6:44 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2018 at 8:33 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wah, wah, wah! Cry like the little baby you are! Wah, wah, wah!