I and I..............

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 7:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

make some money? many make the industry base and they've been hired to sell a bland, no efficacy, safe water pill for a chronic disease with significantly better alternatives....have you read nothing, these new hires will be floating in their own sputem when they and their enterprise rental DM can't figure out how to move the product in 6 months....low payouts and enormous pressure

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ignorance is bliss. Yet you continue to post many messages here. You're not on the "in". Sorry. So you can rip what you wanted and failed on, but facts are against your narrow comments. "Water pill". You're fun cause you're so moronic.

You seem desperate for a hug or to feel important in life? Somehow you are conflicted and need a campfire, a guitar, and some love...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a know nothing tool. You didn't get the job yet continue to pound the message boards hoping someone will pay attention. You couldn't be more wrong in your assessment. You read what others post and put your moronic spin on it. Sad, sad little boy.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is amazing how bitter some of these losers are. Why can't they move on? Are they still out of work? I understand being disappointed when you don't get a job, but to go on and on like this. This guy must really be a loser

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long has this loser built his life around this board?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not going anywhere.

In fact, I just got in from diner. I am ready for some more.

Fact is, I didn't even get a call back after the phone screen so I will continue here until the end of time.

There is no way I shouldn't have been hired.

I am a biologics pro.

I am well liked.

I hate it here and would have come, but you screwed me.

I will not stand for it.