Karma for Botox staff

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Sep 1, 2014 at 1:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh karma!

On the horizon, Valeant poised to acquire, and lots of Botox staff to be sacrificed!

This is so so perfect if it happens.

Remember all those national meetings, Botox reps, when you were all stuck up, thinking that you were big stuff, in your giant Botox booth, looking down your noses at other companies, even though you were paid much much less than other toxin reps? And how when we stopped to ask a simple question, you ran like little rodents when you saw our nametag, you stupid little freaks?

Remember those lunchtime forums, which were open to everyone, and yet you forcibly kicked out other company reps, even though your reps openly attend other companies' forums?

Remember all those times we ran into each other at doctor's offices, and you were so arrogant, thinking that you were special? And how you lie and lie about other toxin data?

Remember all your douche regional managers, especially that moron with the slicked back hair, who was utterly clueless?

How about your wacky ignorant MSLs, like that dark haired lady with the shawls and too much make up, or that weird tall blond amazon?

Or your corrupt and criminal skinny albino VP of clinical, who will lie and cheat, even if it endangers patients? He needs to be in jail.

Ah yes.....we all remember you. And we will laugh and laugh as you lose your jobs one by one. And we are all spread out among many companies now, and when you come crawling begging for a job, we will remember.....and we will laugh and laugh and laugh at your pathetic ass. perhaps you can sell copy machines or coffee?

Recruiters beware: Botox reps are lying, cheating, uneducated, lazy, desperate, and downright stupid.

LOL. Oh yes, we will be watching. Pass the popcorn.

Meet my friend Karma. She's a total bitch.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

College student here. I'm a little new to this Karma concept you are applying to the Botox staff. If they deserve to be miserable and out of jobs for being insensitive, mean, and venomous? What is Karma's position on your writing such horrible things? Also, does Karma dole out cosmic punishment to everyone connected to Botox based upon your experience with the handful of miscreants you mention? Are Albino's predisposed to Karma's wrath more than any other group with pigmentation issues?

Thanks, Naive student

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems to me that Naive Student is not so naive!!
    It's attitudes like the one starting this thread that makes it so obvious why Allergan needs to do everything in its power to remain independent. EVERYTHING!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orig. poster....where do you work??? I don't want to go there.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude! That was funny! On another note, I am pretty sure the reps' behavior was indicative of co/mgmt culture. The little people are always the face of a corrupt culture not the cause of it. This is not to say that some do not deserve karma.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JEALOUSY is a terrible, terrible trait. Bet you are old, ugly and single too? Enjoy that.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow--are you this bitter about high school too? Wonder how you pleasant must be at your reunions!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Therapy has shown to be very beneficial when you feel yourself losing self control, racing thoughts and outbursts of anger. Also, medication management could help too. It's a very scary mental illness but I am sure you will be ok. Someday you will feel better but in the meantime, please seek psychiatric help. I am sorry you feel trapped with so much anger. Godspeed my friend!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We can all agree that MP and BA are going nowhere and the deal is reality, but the least worried people should be the Botox reps. VRX sold off Medicis for this reason, I get it this division is a cult and everyone hates them but the only loses will be the 'I will never work for Valeant' people, and chances are they will change their tone whe the deal closes. Have't heard a lot of pro Pyott folks from the Botox side these days either, end of an era.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They sold Medicis to have world wide rights, not just North America like Medicis had. Galderma now has world wide rights and so will Valeant. Do your homework.
    Botox reps are pharma reps with an inflated view of themselves. They make $125 on a good year and brag to their friends because they don't need to bring lunch on every call.
    All will say "thanks for the opportunity" if Valeant offers them a job. Once they realize how terrible it is, they'll complain but realize nobody else will hire/pay them $125 to be pharma reps with expensive samples.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo mental midget, that's what the post said, Medicis was sold cause VRX will buy Botox US, Global, all indications etc and if you are right about income they will all be very pleased with the overal base and comp plan at VRX. Everyone knows Botox sells itself stop with the BS!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

125K? Try 225K+ on a good year. Sorry.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo dude I need a new Ferrari now!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Are we back in the 5th grade with this comment?

Everybody gets older every day you MORON, and that includes YOU!

The only way you do not get older if you were to die today which in your case would be doing us all a big favor, so that we would not have to read your MORONIC comments!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adorable. Delusional but still adorable.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check the W2s, they don't lie. Guy on my team did $300K last year. YOU are delusional, my friend.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hard to do just $125K when some people's final bonuses are $50-75K and that's in addition to 3 other quarterly bonuses. The numbers don't lie.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...but you do.
    I just hope you're not in a position to influence candidates. I've been here several years, won a few awards and I've never sniffed payouts like this.
    My best year was a little over $125, I average $115ish. I'm happy here, just being realistic.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I feel poorly for you because everyone around me is cashing in MUCH bigger paydays than that. Might want to reconsider your career choice.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A carefully planned post from a small and bitter little mind...hopefully this helps you get over the issues you have.