Leaving already?

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2014 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU: Hi doc, how are you today?

DOC: Great, I just put my 1st patient on dalba today and I pushed it onto the P&T agenda for next month.

YOU: Uhhhhhh, well, you see, I am no longer with Durata. I'm with TMC now.

DOC: WTF!!!!

YOU: Yeah they gave me a very nice raise to sell orita instead.

DOC: That drug is dog ^&%$#. If you think dalba was challenging you are in for a world of hurt now.

YOU: Well I know you can't use it in your warfarin patients, it interferes with the coagulation testing, you will never be able to use it on osteo or probably anything that requires more than one dose and you will not get reimbursed for the entire 3 hour infusion that is going to tie-up your chair and staff time but did I mention they gave me a big raise?

DOC: Good luck with that. You just desecrated your reputation with me but I hope you enjoy the raise.

Please tell us why going to TMC is better than being at Durata? Why is orita a better sell? Did you ask what happens when orita has a slow start? You can forget the part about they gave you a raise cause the raise you just gave me puts me at what they gave you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try, Graz, you donkey. Do something smart rather than your incoherent babbling. Hee haw you moron.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what I thought. You've got nothing but a lot of explaining to do. 1st piece of training your replacement will be doing is learning your name and letting all your great relationship customers know what you stand for. This is going to be great.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why even argue with these fools? They were tempted by money and Med Co. is more desperate than any company ever. A match made in heaven.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not one who plans on leaving but I'm also not blind. It's called a PIPELINE. They have a gram negative and they aren't just selling oritavancin. Doesn't sound like a bad place. Why persecute people for taking something more stable. I could care less about their challenges and I've had several customers tell me they aren't concerned about some of the issues around oritavancin. It will all come down to the price.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This co is a whistleblower's wet dream! Graz is pushing off label like crazy, they're so efn desperate for sales and can't justify the price. Crook or not he better look good in stripes!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're the industry's biggest fool with medicines company watching every move you make promoting off label and using shady reimbursement practices. My ID docs love orita and plan on using it so don't even think that you'll wind up in any formularies. What a colossal failure!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How true! If TBMs are worthless it's because of the RBDs that hired them. These RBD idiots lack leadership, knowledge and just plain smarts. You should see these fools at a hospital. Pathetic. MDCO will crucify them once they hit the streets.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! But Graz isn't making the millions.... Corners and ED

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OBSERVATIONS:

Squeeze Graz the donkey and he goes, "Hee Haw, Hee Haw"...He's an empty suit and someone in Chicago hit him with an "Ugly Stick" VERY hard.

In this company, HR does not stand for Human Resources - it stands for "Horribly Retarded". Talk about a bunch of financial leeches with absolutely NO purpose or smarts! I'm thinking they found this lady on craigslist most likely.

Your company is burning through at least $40 Million per month; so you guys have about 6 months left...NO SALES + NO MONEY LEFT = YOU ARE F'd!

Very smart to start looking now; usually takes about 6 months to re-gig in this biz!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've never seen a drug arrival stink as much as this one! This is unreal given all the time the sales and marketing so called whizzes spent working on this launch. Shows you how the lack of the right experience by these sales and marketing people is now playing out. These morons actually thought the product would sell itself! Why? Cuz you launched Celebrex or Actos in some former life? That was eons ago! It's now clear graz knows nothing of what it takes in this market. He's got no game. The RBDs he hired are worthless. Every single one of them. Not one of these jackasses knows anything about the economics of buy and bill. They're pathetic dumb losers incapable of motivating their reps. I'm so glad I passed up this opportunity. I came close to accepting an offer given the hype I got about the product and the company and initially thought I'd regret my decision. But I'm ecstatic not to be a part of this sinking ship! So long, Durata!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the insight jackass.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! Wish I had passed up this opportunity. This is a disaster!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, this is so true! I don't get why they hired RBDs with no management experience, leadership or know-how. They're not leaders, but big whiners. Now all they do is point fingers at everything they're not capable of fixing. Oh, price is too high! Oh, reimbursement sucks! Oh, that won't work in my region! These losers are pathetic and you can thank Graz for hiring them!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same poster answering their own post.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"This will be Optimer Pharmaceuticals Part II.

Stage I: Will start with a lot of fanfare and excitement, big promises. Hired guns ready to take on the world.

Stage II: Sales are dismal, a few will make great bonus but many will not. The blame game begins..... The company blames the sales force and claims that many of these hired guns are not as good as they expected and are a bunch of entitled pussies. The sales force blames the company for poor marketing, management, and pricing strategies. Both are correct. Slow uptake of antibiotics, healthcare reform, or poor access are also among the favorite excuses thrown out there.

Stage III: The company realizes that the sales force is costing more to operate than it brings in and the pressures increases on the sales force. Stock options are now under water and turnover becomes rampant and the cycle continues. The company scrambles to find a buyer as the cash begins to run out. Tic-toc tic-toc. Game over"

A month in and in and stage I I has already begun. Company is realizing that the hires they made are indeed a bunch of whining entitled pussies and the entitled pussies blame the company for not knowing what they are doing. Both sides regretting their choices."

Amazing how this is playing out don't ya think?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes! someone called this one 3 months ago! Cubist has already rapped up all the infusion business and the hospitals wont use this due to cost. This place is not optimer part 2 its the titanic part 2! I am going to abandon ship with the 1st opportunity that comes along!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stock is taking a beating and I am under water on my options. They need to do something about this and re-price our options.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stock price is reflective of your sales 0=0

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

52 week low $8.12
    52 week high $18.17
    Today's close $13.97

Is that tanking or doing what all start-up stocks do early in their life cycle? Please stop panicking people. Everything so far is completely normal. Sales start slow and stock price fluctuates up and down. Deep breathes and calming thoughts will get you through the day (and a little wine at night never hurts either).