Wheels Fleet and GPS Accident Verification

Discussion in 'Takeda' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 12:38 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So a rep I know messed up her car a little bit, scratched the side of the door and dented it, no other cars were involved.

Then weeks later she called the Wheels fleet service and reported the accident, but said it happened in a completely different location than where the car actually was.

Will Wheels check exactly where the car was at the time of the accident with the GPS tracker or is she okay?

And if they catch her lie, what will they do about it? She is worried about her job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. It's YOU who are concerned because YOU had the accident.

2. If I were YOU, I wouldn't worry. Just say it happened in a parking lot somewhere and YOU noticed it when YOU got home. YOU have no idea when and where it occurred.

Hope this helped YOU.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with above post.

I once had a bike attached to the roof of the company and drove into the drive thru bank line, big mistake! I told them I had a Christmas tree tied on top and the wind ripped the roof rack off.

Another time I installed an after market receiver/DVD in my new company car and unknowingly drilled through a few wires that connected the computer. Again, big mistake, because the car was dead in my driveway and needed to be towed to the dealer. They never could figure out what shorted the computer system on the car. $2000,00 later I got the car back.

Ahhh the good ole' days!

Now you just have to hope they don't review cafepharma!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GPS accident verification???? Huh??