iPad Tracking

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your help HR robot!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's difficult to remember that your initial purpose was to drain the swamp when you're up to your ass with alligators!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody forces you to do anything. You choose to do it. The schmuck that bought lunch, expensed it, dumped it in the trash, and recorded fake calls is an idiot. Quit playing like you're a poor, helpless victim.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better check around because my wife work at one of those doctor office that reps are still bring in lunches and it in the backyard of Indy it's happening in. Pitifully Lilly to think someone would turn their back on the Sunshine Act. Dumbass

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Executive rep overlap terminated last week due to "falsification of company documents". Someone from Lilly called some of his offices and told them that Lilly had an "IT issue" that caused a lot of calls to be lost during the last few months. Wanted to make sure that they recorded "the correct Drs for that day". Rep found out about it before he got fired because one of his offices told him someone called.

He called the DM to see what was up and was told that DMs have no control over it. SD told DM that corporate was randomly checking calls and lunches. DM's weren't told about it unless there was a problem.

Funny that they pick experienced reps to follow-up on. Bet none of the cheap labor, customer service rep offices are being called. Another way to thin the herd pre-layoff.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lily reps in WV are always home at lunch-leave at 10, home by 12.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, but do they go out with docs for dinner?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CV rep I overlap with gone as of yesterday. DBU rep gone a couple of weeks ago. Both had people from Lilly checking up on their calls, meals and signatures. Both good reps so not trying to get rid of them for performance. Starting to believe this "thinning of the herd" philosophy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bs what state?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 in 3 months in California that I know of. Those posts are not bs. Ask around.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My area lost one a few weeks ago. Northeast. Similar to what's been posted. Someone called the office verifying calls due to a glitch in the computer system. Chicken sh** way to get rid of people. Guess that's a way to do it that's "fair" to everyone and they can't get sued.