Hospira In Australia

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by AussieAnonymous, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:14 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a lower life form than the scabs who work whilst their fellow union members are on strike. These people are weak, cowards who because of their non belief in their own ability, (rightly so as they are pretty thick,non educated and unskilled), crawl up managements arse in the hope that they will be spared. This will not be the case.
    They will also be blacklisted by the union and fellow workers, so don't think you have a future at any other company. Word spreads quickly.

2. Keyboard warrior!
    Talk about cowards "Anonymous". Out yourself with your antagonist views and threats and perhaps then you could be taken with any level of respect.
    People work because they need to and the unions actions are killing some of us. I didn't work last weekend but will be putting my hand up if the opportunity is presented again. It's not about crawling up anyones arse, it's about my family and my commitments.
    It makes me laugh when the union talks about bullying and intimidation, they & scum like you promote it behind your keyboard.
    At least these guys have the balls to put themselves in the spotlight, unlike you Big man.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gorillas in the mist, one foot out of the closet and ah tho tiad. Guilty.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

? WTF

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERYBODY RAISE your hands, screw the union they are trouble

hr guy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the fillers on the floor are not hustling , therefore Tony will add inspection and packing to compensate for lost production Time.You better get used to increased workload with LESS people, LESS pay and LESS respect ! In time the slackers who can't cut it will be gone for good. The good old days are GONE. The dead wood WILL be weeded out and eliminated at EVERY HSP LOCATION !

hr guy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

U.S.A

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Put another shrimp on the Barbie, pop another Fosters and just say WTF.
    Who cares, screw you, pay me, I'm I the union like all slackers around the world.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And there sums up Hospira's management's care factor and attitude. The name HR sums it up, you are just a resource to be used and consumed.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a SLACER for sure ! You admitted on here many times, including right here

hr guy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slacker (a rare mistake) without a r***** pass, I must correct

hr guy

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you a seasoned floor worker or a newbie I side with newbies over seasoned old timers

hr guy
    u.s.a

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're only missing out on roughly $240 a fought night striking; you're telling me without that $240 a fought night you and your family will starve to death and you'll have to re mortgage your house? C'mon...

People need to start thinking of the bigger picture. If you don't want to be apart of the union then that's totally okay, everyone is entitled to do as they please. It's the people who are working overtime/weekends but are still a part of the Union that I have no respect for, personally wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

I'm all for standing up for what you believe in and doing your own thing, but don't sit in union meetings pretending to be someone who genuinely cares about fighting to keep current conditions and then do overtime behind everyone's back like a snake. You can't eat your cake, and have it to.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes life is hard for you and your 4 investment properties. It seems only the well off are working the overtime. Do the right thing and resign from the Union instead of sitting in our meetings like a leech noting down things and informing the bosses. We know who you are so we know who you people are but note, If you ever need us to stand by your side in future, stand alone like you've done now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. Greed, not need Fat Boy. Same people all the time, total scum.
    They would trade their children for overtime.
    None of whom have ever defended themselves on here. Only Fat Boy and
    associates crap attempt at propaganda.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Might be a peat diggers ditch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All done and delivered Fat Boy and Co. Don't try to take us on again. Only spells the end for you and your arrogant management style. All mouth.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is like FUEL all over again ! Same motive and same results ! Hospira won't learn from previous mistakes as Money and greed drives the wicked !
    Greedy CEOs need bigger checks and the employees pay the price
    Soon, the stockholders will pay, if they are dumb enough to hold
    HSP when it steadily declines over next 6 months

Hr Guy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The delay between when HSP first got word of particles appearing in carboplatin which was in May 2012 HSP finally confirmed the issue BUT not until December 2013 It wasn't until MAY 2014 That Hospira actually GAVE providers information and instruction to USE A FILTER before dispensing drug What a Joke
    Now you see why I wouldn't want a HSP hospital product used on me

Hr Guy

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Along with mitoxantrone this is no coincidence ! The unexplained batch discrepancies in aseptic areas show the disregard for public and this is WHY hsp will NEVER
    be compliant in all plants for any sustained amount of time

Hr Guy