Toxikon CRO Expansion

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who knows the inside story of Toxikon's expansion in Bedford, MA. I thought their business was down. I know they sold off their Jupiter, Florida operation
    and ditched the employees. The VP's father built the current headquarters
    with some kick back scheme. Is this a repeat.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea it is this same thing again, check out the links to the vp, her father owns the construction Company.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toxikon is a seriously shady place....Shady people covering up shady practices....a close look should be on the people that have been there 15+ years....They even pay a person to sit in on there IACUC commitee....the technicians and study directors are TOLD to do unethical things...so you know why they leave after a year or so.....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm one of those people who has been working at Toxikon for 15+ years. I enjoy it very much. If you do your job well there is room for promotion. I've gotten the chance to cross train in many areas and this has allowed me to be more "marketable". I have never had any of the issues stated in these posts. It's a highly ethical place to work. I would not be working there for so long otherwise.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your happy and content with the practices somewhere...stay. Birds of a feather fly together!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know it makes you marketable? Have you tried to go elsewhere or has being with this company so long black balled you in the industry so that you have no other choice but to finish out a career there? Just curious.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Toxikon is so shady...never do business with them...they fudge result and their lab staff are very incompetent. >200% turnover.