HOSPITAL SURGICAL OFF LABEL PROMO

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GUESS WHO I AM. " I have an email from IAN READ that says its ok for us to say put the PASTE INTO THE BACK OF A SYRINGE" UNTIL THE PI IS CHANGED(FDA APPROVED NOT RC APPROVED!) TO INCLUDE YOU MAY PUT THE PASTE INTO THE BACK OF A SYRINGE YOU CANT SAY IT!. AND YOU CAN'T LEAD THE WITNESS LIKE WE ARE OR THEY ARE ASKING US TO DO. THEY GOT RID OF THE LAWYER WENSTEIN BECAUSE HE WOULD HAVE SAID NO WAY TO WHAT WE ARE SAYING

THEY ACTUALLY VIDEOTAPED REPS PUTTING IT INTO THE SYRINGE. SHOULD BE AN EASY CASE FOR THE FDA/OIG TO HAND DOWN OFF LABLE PROMO FINE FOR PFIZER.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhhhhhh.....scandalous, genius. Lawyer Wenstein, more likely known as Weinstein, is still around and got promoted.
    Sorry to see you share your whistle blower email with EVERYONE so you get NOTHING, moron. Good luck dipsh*t.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer will get something in a huge fat fine

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to put the Genie back into the bottle. Wink, Wink!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoke to FDA, Without a doubt off label promotion of how it can be applied.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ian Read doesn't send instructional emails, numbnuts. Nice try troll.

Also, your writing skills suck. I could barely understand wtf you said.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry English professor, DM Rae Martine is the one saying they got an email from Ian Read.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to throw "Rae" under the bus, asshole. I hope you get fired, if Rae even exists.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is synonymous with promoting a product off label and minimizing its black box warning. It is sad but so very true, all to make a buck and hit a metric.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction- dumb arse Pfizer reps are synonymous with off label promotion. Evidently hiring all of those pretty faces isn't paying off.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bump

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sound like you are selling an old product, gelfoam powder